2015 Edge Shipping?

does anyone know when the Edge will be shipped to Europe?

I am waiting for mine !! :drool:

It is supposed to be released in Europe later this year. It is on display this week at the 2015 Geneva Autoshow. I like how the Edge Sport looks with the black wheels. :drool:

Ā 

Fordsatgeneva000.jpg

Ā 

Fordsatgeneva004.jpg

Ā 

Ford-Geneva-10.jpg

Ā 

Ford-Geneva-11.jpg

Ā 

Ford-Geneva-12.jpg

Ā 

Ford-Geneva-13.jpg

• Like 2

I also love the look of Electric Spice Sport with Black rims . Might have to wait for 2016 modle year to get black rims, driver package and heating steering wheel in Sport trim.

Nice pictures, I also posted videos of Electric Spice sport trim with black rims on this website page in Febuary. Go check it out if you have not seen yet.

• Like 1

in Canada, you can order the 21" wheels now....check out the Canadian build website.

Ā 

Just because they are on the website doesn't mean they are available. The 21" wheels have a Late Availbility on them. You can still order them, it's just your vehicle will not get scheduled for build until they are available.

I just recieved my license plate renewal sticker from WHQ for my current vehicle which expires in April, I hope that is not a "bad omen" at this point. We do not transfer plates from current vehicle to new vehicle upon arrival the new vehicle already has a plate on it.....I hope I will have this thing before I have to pull the jet ski trailer out of storage......

The 2015 have not shipped yet? At this rate the 2016 Edge with sync 3 will be out before the 2015. Just kidding

There must be a reason they didn't call this the 2016 Edge. They must really want to reserve the 2016 designation for some reason. Well, I guess part of the reason could just be that they can't go straight from 2014 to 2016... Even so, they're going to have to switch over to the 2016 MY within months of the 2015 showing up at dealers. It's a weird situation.

I thought they were shipping now.

I thought that they were...because I haven't heard anything regarding my edge shopping, I was hoping that someone else had some info concerning their edge....as my edge was pre job 1 unfortuneately I may not see mine for while due to a quality issue or something stupid that had to be worked out before mine would ship...maybe a "hoser" from up north "eh" could sit outside the plant and look for some car carriers on the move with these long awaited buggies.....I send you a Molson for your time and trouble!

A search with the text string "2015 ford edge review" is already showing results of the Arizona-based early hands-on press activity. This evening I found a video and three written reports. Given that early press material may be taken with a grain of salt, nevertheless interesting at least to me. Obviously more material will be forthcoming.

• Like 1

A search with the text string "2015 ford edge review" is already showing results of the Arizona-based early hands-on press activity. This evening I found a video and three written reports. Given that early press material may be taken with a grain of salt, nevertheless interesting at least to me. Obviously more material will be forthcoming.

I found the same articles and video. only the "sport" was apparently available to those Ford sponsored writers. i thought that was interesting when the one reporter mentioned that Ford flew him out there for his review...unbiased i am sure :)~ nonetheless, it was nice to atleast see this damn thing "moving" and not sitting on carpeting or a computer generated image and color...did you notice that the Sport they had had the standard 20" inch wheels not the optional 21's"? it had every other option though from what i could tell...i f i were a "real retail customer" i would start to get more than a little upset at this point and might think about waiting now until the 2016 without MFT....just my opinion..

Mmick, it was nice to see the Edge Sport moving in the video. I couldn't tell what wheels were on the vehicle in the video, but otherwise -- if that is the Ruby Red color-- it is the Sport model I am expecting, differing in FWD and the Sport standard wheels. Sticker around $45k. Looking forward to getting it.

Ā 

I saw Tweets from writers who have yet to write their series of reviews, so the search results should changing daily.

Ā 

By the time the Edge arrives, the Ford stock dividend should reinvestment should give me another 400 shares or so, I'll take it. ;)

Mmick, it was nice to see the Edge Sport moving in the video. I couldn't tell what wheels were on the vehicle in the video, but otherwise -- if that is the Ruby Red color-- it is the Sport model I am expecting, differing in FWD and the Sport standard wheels. Sticker around $45k. Looking forward to getting it.

I saw Tweets from writers who have yet to write their series of reviews, so the search results should changing daily.

By the time the Edge arrives, the Ford stock dividend should reinvestment should give me another 400 shares or so, I'll take it. ;)

Unfortuneately, as you know, it seems as they make more money and profit, the stock price for some reason ALWAYS takes a hit right after positive numbers are released.....but it am sure that GM and its price of more than double is worth every penny....what a sham

• Like 1