POST PICS OF YOUR OTHER RIDES....

03blwn281

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The only other ride we have currently is my work provided HHR. Not really any need for another vehicle right now since she drives the MKX and only works about 10 minutes from the house. They provide insurance on the HHR for her to drive it also and it's pretty much free gas so it gets plenty of use. KILLER job benefit! We generally drive the MKX on the weekends but if its snowy/rainy out and the MKX is clean this car gets used. I'm on my second HHR now and they get us a new one every 2 1/2 years or so:

hhr127085.jpg

Until recently I had this '07 F150 FX2 and although I loved it, it never really got driven and was just an extra payment and insurance so I sold it. Only had 8K miles on it in about 2 years of ownership. My dad and neighbors all have trucks I can borrow when I need one:

f1509081.jpg

f150012.jpg

march21st009.jpg

I am starting to realize that I'm getting bored without an extra vehicle to tinker with/modify so I have started looking for something else of my own to park in the garage. Been kind of eyeballing 2001-2003 F150 Lightnings for some reason...we'll see. Having only one vehicle and insurance payment for the both of us and being able to make extra house payments and other things is nice for awhile though!

Edited by klc317

The only other ride we have currently is my work provided HHR. Not really any need for another vehicle right now since she drives the MKX and only works about 10 minutes from the house. They provide insurance on the HHR for her to drive it also and it's pretty much free gas so it gets plenty of use. KILLER job benefit! We generally drive the MKX on the weekends but if its snowy/rainy out and the MKX is clean this car gets used. I'm on my second HHR now and they get us a new one every 2 1/2 years or so:

hhr127085.jpg

Until recently I had this '07 F150 FX2 and although I loved it, it never really got driven and was just an extra payment and insurance so I sold it. Only had 8K miles on it in about 2 years of ownership. My dad and neighbors all have trucks I can borrow when I need one:

f1509081.jpg

f150012.jpg

march21st009.jpg

I am starting to realize that I'm getting bored without an extra vehicle to tinker with/modify so I have started looking for something else of my own to park in the garage. Been kind of eyeballing 2001-2003 F150 Lightnings for some reason...we'll see. Having only one vehicle and insurance payment for the both of us and being able to make extra house payments and other things is nice for awhile though!

I like the looks of the HHR but have never driven one. I really like the F150 you sold, I was looking at the same truck when they first came out with the FX package but never got one.

I love that wagon, very nice :rockon: The GT is nice too, does it have 20"s ?

Thanks! I bought the wagon from the original owner at goodguys in Kansas. LOVE IT, dont see em. Yes the GT has 20x8.5 fronts with 255/35 and the rears are 20x10 with 295/30 I think. could be 40 and 35?? LOL. I got rid of my 03 marauder that I played with to buy the edge. It was faster than the stang. LOL. went 12.26 @ 113 on stock radials with two kidss seats and a full size stroller. HAHAHA. I got an 07 blk sel and absolutely love it, wanted the sport but didnt want the payment. Booo...

I like the looks of the HHR but have never driven one. I really like the F150 you sold, I was looking at the same truck when they first came out with the FX package but never got one.

They're not bad little cars. Typical modern 4-cyl front wheel drive vehicle, nothing special. They are built on a Cobalt platform. They look better in dressed up form. The one they give me is a basic fleet ordered one.

There is an FX2 model of the F150 availible in the 2010 models but I have yet to see one in person. They are very few pics floating around on the internet but they look REAL good. From what I can gather they are coming out in Canadian models first.

• 2 months later...

OK...I'm new to the site...I'll play. :D

Of course we have the Edge for the Mrs....

med_gallery_9600_243_68460.jpg

My ride is a 2007 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat (2WD)

6_13_09_09_8_57_59_0.jpg

Daughter drives a Honda Element she calls "Herman" (for Herman Munster...)

6_17_05_10_10_12_33.jpg

And my "toy" - 1993 Jeep YJ.

I've had this for close to 10 years now. Spend my spare time modifying/fabricating/etc.... I've done all the work on it except the gearing. Running about 5 1/2" lift with 35" tires. Swapped the axles running ARB lockers front and rear. It keeps me busy and entertained...It's the "never-ending" project....

6_01_09_08_8_18_25_0.jpg

Yes, I do "use it"...

6_21_04_08_9_43_57_2.jpg

6_21_04_08_9_48_17_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lots of nice rides in here! I suppose i'll add a couple as well.

The beater '96

100_1747.jpg

The toy (wheels are soon to go hopefully, not my style)

100_2215.jpg

P1010183.jpg

The fusion we traded a few days ago for the MKX (it will be missed)

257.jpg

265.jpg

White car without chin spoiler

302.jpg

The f150 which was also traded a few days ago...still have the atv's though

100_2769.jpg