Sign in to follow this  
Chipster

Do we know "for sure" that there is a production hold in place for the Edge now?

I have read in a couple of threads here that there is now a production hold in place for the 2015 Edge. I will make the assumption that it is for the water intrusion issue, but I don't know that for sure. Can anyone verify this "hold" if true, and its reason from a reliable source?

I have read in a couple of threads here that there is now a production hold in place for the 2015 Edge. I will make the assumption that it is for the water intrusion issue, but I don't know that for sure. Can anyone verify this "hold" if true, and its reason from a reliable source?

My dealer told me they went through their inventory, and marked the vehicles effected as do not sell. I don't know what they used to determine what vehicles were effected though.

I ordered a white sport at the end of June. It was built in July and deliver this past Monday. Doesn't seem there is a production hold.

I just ordered a 2015 Edge Titanium at the end of August and got an early October delivery date so it doesn't appear that there are any production issues.

My dealer told me they went through their inventory, and marked the vehicles effected as do not sell. I don't know what they used to determine what vehicles were effected though.

If you open the door and your feet get wet, it's affected.

If you open the door and your feet get wet, it's affected.

Now that's just wrong! Funny, but wrong... :yahoo:

• Like 1