2015 FORD EDGE SPORT FINALLY BEING BUILT

baseball

Congratulations. .....our first 2015 edge sport took 5 months.......and when we gave that one back we received the second one in 2 weeks.....but it was already in transit.

After everthing was said and done ....my wife and I love our edge sport.

Here is my first picture of the edge:

post-38039-0-38309300-1445955085_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Almost identical to ours.....cept my wife and I both liked the look of the 20 inch rim.....as soon as we took ownership we put 3m clear bra pro on our front end.

Here is ours.....

Ā 

Very nice - I need to take a training coarse to learn how to use all of the options I got on the vehicle - should be a fine couple of weeks learning!

Thank you - look forward towards getting past the learning curve with all of the new options.

It wont take you long. You will be a pro before you know it. I have not taken delivery of mine as I ordered a 2016 Sport. I currently have a loaded 2013 Fusion Titanium (triple platinum white with dark charcoal rims) and I'm expecting the edge to only have minor differences to that.

It wont take you long. You will be a pro before you know it. I have not taken delivery of mine as I ordered a 2016 Sport. I currently have a loaded 2013 Fusion Titanium (triple platinum white with dark charcoal rims) and I'm expecting the edge to only have minor differences to that.

You will love your 2016 with the upgraded Sync 3 - the reviews have been great so far! I was thinking of waiting for a 2016 but thought they would get pushed to January and did not want to wait. My dealer yesterday thou told me they expect to have them by mid December and the way they pushed my car thru, you may get yours very shortly (by or before Christmas) - good luck and keep us updated

I only hope you guy's are right. I would love to get mine before Christmas...I will keep you guys posted and load pics when it comes in...BTW I ordered, a Sport AWD in Electric Spice, 401A, Cold Weather Package, 21" Rims, Vista Roof, Inflatable rear seat belts, Adaptive Cruise, locking wheel nuts, and Cargo Accessory Package.

I thing I was most concerned about in getting my 2015 sport is not waiting for Sync 3 in the 16's - but after using My Ford Touch over the last several days I really don't know why it gets such a bad rap - I find it very easy to use and while maybe not the fastest system out there, it is my faster than what I had in my 2012 TL. The 4 quads on the touch screen make perfect sense to me and I rather like the system - a very pleasant surprise!

Own my 15 sport for two week, 718 miles. only prob is trying to not lead foot and use up all the gas.

I did not get the AWD only went with FWD and the other day stood on the gas getting on freeway

has some torque steer that time 20-60mph. Now questioning if I made the right $1500 decision to Not option it.

Own my 15 sport for two week, 718 miles. only prob is trying to not lead foot and use up all the gas.

I did not get the AWD only went with FWD and the other day stood on the gas getting on freeway

has some torque steer that time 20-60mph. Now questioning if I made the right $1500 decision to Not option it.

What drove you to buy fwd versus awd? That is a lot of power to push through a fwd only vehicle. I bet it brings a smile to your face when you step on the gas...:)

For 2016, the Edge Sport is AWD only, so your Sport is gonna be a rare vehicle. Would be nice to know how does an AWD compare to a FWD in 0-60 & 1/4 mile.

After driving my new sport for about a week I can happily report I am very happy with my decision. I drove Acura TL's for the past 7 years and I must say I like my Edge much better. Its practical when I want it to be, and sporty when I have the opportunity. I am really impressed with all the features this car has (mine is fully loaded). And the cabin is so quiet and plenty of room for me and my passengers. The 2.7 liter engine is terrific - step on the gas and there is no lag time at all. Athough I would probably prefer Sync 3 based on the reviews, I find My ford Touch is really not a bad system. It took me no time to figure out and even though this system gets bashed for being slow, its much faster than what I had in my Acura TL. This car is really the best of all worlds - practical passenger car when I want it to be and a fun sporty

vehicle with its 315HP engine. I understand why people go to BMW's or Audi cross overs but for me, why pay the extra 20K? Also the design and the lines of the car with 21 inch wheels make it look fantastic. There really is nothing else like it in its class for the price on the road - I don't know why Ford does not market this car more.

• Like 1