Global Window Open / Close

Try pressing the door unlock once (to first unlock to doors). Then press and hold the door unlock for three seconds to open all windows.

(I dont remember precisely but I think the door must be locked first for the window function to operate).

Also this feature can be turned on and off. Make certain it's turned on. See your owner's manual.

• Like 1

Try pressing the door unlock once (to first unlock to doors). Then press and hold the door unlock for three seconds to open all windows.

(I dont remember precisely but I think the door must be locked first for the window function to operate).

Also this feature can be turned on and off. Make certain it's turned on. See your owner's manual.

Thank you very much!

However it's a shame that only the front doors open and they don't close. Haha!

Yup, I agree. But to make up for the lack of rear windows opening, the Panoramic moonroof pops open. And if you don't have a BAMR (moonroof), the back hatch window explodes.

Wait, the moonroof open in the 2015+ edge? Have you tried it?

My car is equipped with the panoramic moonroof, however it only opens the two front windows?

• 4 months later...

I've got a 2017 Sport. Only Front windows open. They do not close. It's really a shame that Ford did a half ass'd job. The global windows option is available in the driver settings.

Overall, I satisfied of pretty much everything this vehicle has offered me. I for one have taken the time to read through the whole manual. It clearly states that it only opens the windows with the unlock feature. No such thing as closing the windows is mentioned.