Intelligent Keys not working- just programmed 3 weeks ago

I have tried to hit the LOCK button before as well, and nothing happens. Next time i'll try to hit the PANIC button.

I think i'll take it to a battery store, they have a way to test the strength of the battery. At least I can rule that out and 100% know that it is not battery related in the key FOBS.

I plan to take the car in next week, right now I just continue to access it from my keypad. If that stops working, I'm screwed.

ps- I have 2 keys fobs, both are doing the same thing. Must be the Body Control Module.

I plan to take the car in next week, right now I just continue to access it from my keypad. If that stops working, I'm screwed.

Oh my, you are. Pulling out a key and manually putting it into a slot and then having to turnnnnnn it until the door unlocks, I perish the thought.

Oh my, you are. Pulling out a key and manually putting it into a slot and then having to turnnnnnn it until the door unlocks, I perish the thought.

You've obviously never actually had to do that on Ford's newer door handles with the newer key fobs. It's actually a much bigger PITA than it should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.... My car has been at the dealership for almost 2 weeks now. They said they have fixed the key issue.... said it needed reprogramming.

Not sure how it lost the programming, hopefully this issue does not happen again.

Now they are trying to fix the leak recall. The dealership doesn't seem to know who is supposed to do it, them or their body shop. It's been a hell of a 2 weeks trying to get updates and answers....