gjb89

Enable DRL while in park

Does anyone know a way to enable DRL while in park for the cars equipped with HIDs? I have Forscan.

no help from me, I've never even used my DRLs

Run your Lows during the day?

Run your Lows during the day?

No, I don't run any DRL, other than the annoying stupid LED signature lights that I hate..

Edited by Nick Halstead

How did you disable the H15 bulb?

Its in the left menu settings, believe under vehicle settings, I'm in the fusion this week since I'm on duty that requires dirt road travel and the edge is prohibited to prevent from being stained orange, or I'd go look...but in about 45mins I can give you compete detials..lol

No, I don't run any DRL, other than the annoying stupid LED signature lights that I hate..

Pull the fuse for the LED signature lights if you don't like them.

Pull the fuse for the LED signature lights if you don't like them.

because happy wife, happy life. I'm trying to acquire a 2nd set cheaper than what they are currently going for so I can have them made into switchbacks. Since I'm tired of waiting on OEM fogs to hit the market

• Like 2

Its in the left menu settings, believe under vehicle settings, I'm in the fusion this week since I'm on duty that requires dirt road travel and the edge is prohibited to prevent from being stained orange, or I'd go look...but in about 45mins I can give you compete detials..lol

Haha no worries man.

I run just the signatures too, I actually like the look of just them running.

It's a matter of personal preference. I put LED's in my 2015 Sport's DRL spot, they match the signature lights and really make the front look mean. I wish I could have them on in Park, too!

• Like 1

It's a matter of personal preference. I put LED's in my 2015 Sport's DRL spot, they match the signature lights and really make the front look mean. I wish I could have them on in Park, too!

Same reason I'm wanting too.

djrjr - What bulb type/part/kelvin did you put in? Source? I'm a bit confused by all the lighting options.

I got mine here.

They really do come close to matching the "signature" LED's in the bumper.

edge_zpsucx3urk4.png

• Like 1

Anyone have a updated link or info on what h15 led bulbs they used looking for a 6000k led