Finally bought some 22' wheels for my Edge...

2FAST4U

I take meticulously great care of my Edge. I own a car wash and during the winter, I wash it every two days and daily if needed. Yeah it's a "driver" but it doesn't mean that it's not well taken care for… I think it's meant to be driven and enjoyed, not parked and never used…and besides, I don't think it'll ever become a collector car, so might as well enjoy it!

Claude.

Amen! I've got a microfiber towel hidden in every hole in this thing. When i'm done with it, it won't look used. you know, minus the tune, lowering springs, exhaust... oh crap.....

I thought of that but since this is my daily driven vehicle, I preferred staying with the stock suspension setup. As for the ride with the 35 series tires, you'd be surprised how good it rides not too harsh, just right (in my opinion).

Claude.

The H&R springs will not compromise the ride quality either, certainly no more than 35 series tires. Everyone on here that got them installed pretty much gives them universal praise (including myself). Just saying...if you are willing to invest another $600-$700, you will not be disappointed, and the ride height will look so much more proportionate and cleaner overall. xmas is just around the corner...add them to your list!

The H&R springs will not compromise the ride quality either, certainly no more than 35 series tires. Everyone on here that got them installed pretty much gives them universal praise (including myself). Just saying...if you are willing to invest another $600-$700, you will not be disappointed, and the ride height will look so much more proportionate and cleaner overall. xmas is just around the corner...add them to your list!

Would you happen to have some "before-and-after" pictures?

Claude.

Would you happen to have some "before-and-after" pictures?

Claude.

Here's my before and after pics:

Before:

OEM Springs Side View 01

After:

H&R Springs Side View 01

The wheel well gap looks "normal" after the H&R's and the ride height is essentially changed from that of a crossover SUV to more of what is typical of a sedan.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Look at the spacing in the two photos... there is a lot of space shown, between the fender lip and the rear tire, in the "before" photo... (making the wheel/tire assemblies look like they're too small for the car?)... versus the "after" photo, in which that space is now gone. The spring change-out has clearly lowered the vehicle substantially, IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...