LMS Tune V3 1/4 mile times

Mikula

We'll be more than happy to support any reasonable driving distance track meet once we have this beast running right... :stirpot:

Word to the wise: you can't do enough homework when it comes to picking a good tuner... :rant:

It can very easily be a relationship of performance filled bliss or an all out pissing contest... :swear::gaah::rant2:

Use LMS. So we aren't going to be running soon? I could use a challenge before this car goes out the door.

Probably will use LMS once SpecialK & I finish discussions with them 2 establish expectations and schedule the trip there for Dyno Tuning.

No running any time soon because we're trying to refine the current Tune since we did all the Mods then once that's done on go the Turbos & off 2 LMS hopefully... :drool:

Car goes out the door???

Edited by snmjim
  • Like 1

I can already see the for sale advert by the dealership "well maintained 2015 Edge sport, great condition, new tires, 1x lady driver, never raced...." Poor new owner; if only they knew.

Tires will be new, and the vehicle is well broken in and nothing is broken.

Low miles too, I think new owner will be fine.

• Like 1

I read that thread but what I was getting at was even with an ic you can lower temps with meth. Also Meth makes it much less an issue for an ic. Both have similar price points and installs can both be done in a day. Point was only meth = better bang for buck. I know its not for most but works well.

Also Id love to check out the big turbo setup when you go to lms. I stop in every week or so to bug them about my rs build.

No sorry I was only able to test it after the switch to30 from 93. Only drags were at the sand dunes. The diffrence o. The road was very noticeable. I honestly was not super impressed with his 93 tune as mines a 3.5 with meth and lots of other lms goodies. After the e30 I was shocked. We skipped tack day a few weeks ago because it was so hot. Last time I went when it was 90 plus and humid. People were all over how slow my truck was at a 12:68 so Im waiting for cooler day at the end of summer before I got again. Waiting to hear your results though.