2016 Edge Sport (G2) Front & Rear Sway Bars

snmjim

We would venture to say that its so easy a caveman can do it however, since Geico ran that one into the ground we'll have to come up with a new one but so as not to slow things down we'll just refer you to our R&D post on page one of this topic string... :clapping: :happy feet: :ford:

To Summarize:

- 4 bolts & 2 nuts total

- 2 bolts & 1 nut left of center (2 bushing bracket bolts and 1 link nut)

- 2 bolts & 1 nut right of center (2 bushing bracket bolts and 1 link nut)

And in the mean time we'll count you in unless you PM me otherwise,,, :thumbsup:

Edited by snmjim
  • Like 2

We would venture to say that its so easy a caveman can do it however, since Geico ran that one into the ground we'll have to come up with a new one but so as not to slow down things we'll just refer you to our R&D post on page one of this topic string... :clapping: :happy feet: :ford:

To Summarize:

- 4 bolts & 2 nuts total

- 2 bolts & 1 nut left of center (2 bushing bracket bolts and 1 link nut)

- 2 bolts & 1 nut right of center (2 bushing bracket bolts and 1 link nut)

And in the mean time we'll count you in unless you PM me otherwise,,, :thumbsup:

Sounds good, I'm in. Keep me posted.

I'll get it, i just put the lowering springs on too, night and day difference there with handling. It actually looks like a futurey looking concept car too with how low it is but while still having a tall body.

Follow up question, if I were to install this myself, how do I know what to torque to? I don't even have a torque wrench so I'll grab one at lowe's or something.

Edited by Denny Gaughan

Only one to go.... who will it be ? This is an opportunity that may not come around again. Think about it. This is a custom run of sway bars just for us. Chances are you won't be able to go to the ADDCO catalog later and order one and if you could it would certainly be at a higher price. Who is going to step up ? Who will be 1 of 11 Edge owners on planet Earth with this custom part on their car. Snmjim has his and he is doing this for the community, he gets nothing from it. So this is a very special custom part at a great price. As Bill Goldberg would say Who's Next?

We only have to May 28 only 4 days left!

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 2

Morning All,

Can't speak for everyone, but I have a possible solution.....If we divide the cost of the bar by the number of people who want to order it, ($185/9) it comes out to $20.55.

It makes the total for the bar $205.55 I'll gladly pay $20.55

Two problems with this...

1) Everyone may not be interested in paying an additional $20.55

2) Who gets the extra bar?

One possible solution to problem 2: Would be to have the extra bar shipped to snmjim and if and when it sells he can reimburse us the $20.55

Just tossing an idea out there.....

Edited by onyxbfly
  • Like 1

I didn't really read through this, but I am assuming all the EDGEs that are in for the buy are AWD, as the FWD Rear Sway is different

According to Ford parts the p/n are the same for the rear stabilizer bar for late model 2015-2018 Edge Sport FWD & AWD.

Edited by snmjim
  • Like 1

Shit, I never even cared to check cause they were totally different on the 07-14. Well...even though I wont see my Edge for maybe a year, I'm down if anyone backs out.

Maybe check to see if they will make an extra one for Nick, or see if they end up with an extra one anyway. Normally you add a part or two to an order quantity to absorb a loss during fabrication. Worth checking?

Maybe check to see if they will make an extra one for Nick, or see if they end up with an extra one anyway. Normally you add a part or two to an order quantity to absorb a loss during fabrication. Worth checking?

Shit, I never even cared to check cause they were totally different on the 07-14. Well...even though I wont see my Edge for maybe a year, I'm down if anyone backs out.

I actually read it as they needed a minimum of 10 to get production started.

Edited by onyxbfly