Sign in to follow this  
blitz118

2019 Ford Edge ST-Line (EU-Spec)

European ST-Line is basically just an appearance package. It’s nothing like the Ford Performance Edge ST in North America.

• Like 1

Yes........................but it has fog lamps (I think) and we don't YET ! :) :)

Looks great! Does anyone know the asking price for these? I really hope

They don’t get marked up at the dealers like the rest of the Ford Performance line. I’ve seen them asking $75-80K for the brand new gt350’s with an MSRP of $55-60k. That’s Insane.

Yes........................but it has fog lamps (I think) and we don't YET ! :) :)

the current ford edge in europe have fog lights already. i took pictures at a dealer in barcelona in nov. 2016 and posted here. there were a few other nice small touches like the bottom of the sill on the rear lift gate. it's stainless there and ours are black plastic. i'd love to put a stainless one on my car.

did anyone else notice how some of the video was reversed? sometimes the car is right-hand drive and sometimes left. i'm guessing that this was intentional unless their choice of letters on the license plate was coincidental that they read correctly when reversed. but the ford emblem on the front is backwards.

Edited by ben senise

Had to watch the video again but I just noticed. How strange! Then the ending shows the emblem back to normal. I wonder why they are badging it ST Line instead of just ST and the missing badge in the front grille. So far I like the American version better IMO.

ST line is just the ST appearance, no performance. ST implies it can go a little fast too.

• Like 1