G2 SPORT SHIFT PADDLE EXTENSIONS

Xtra

My paddles didn't fit...

My first post #1 in this thread I talk about sending in a photo of my paddles to the vendor. The vendor told me Ford makes different size paddles depending on the country the car is for. Sorry you got the wrong ones. Anyone else looking to get these please take note.

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Sage said:

Has anyone tried a set on the Edge ST?  Not sure if the paddles are different than some earlier years.  

You can always contact your local Ford parts dealer and ask them to compare the part numbers for the paddle shifters or next higher assembly the steering wheel of the 2 years and if they are the same then you're good to go...:hat_tip:

2 hours ago, Sage said:

Has anyone tried a set on the Edge ST?  Not sure if the paddles are different than some earlier years.  

The stealer ahem excuse me the dealer almost talked me into a test drive.   Apart from the beautiful black headliner, I did not notice anything significantly different than the interior of a edge sport.   The paddles looked unremarkable and did not look any bigger nor better than a edge sport. 

There are a few ST owners here that transitioned from the Sport to the ST. Hopefully one of them can shed some light on your question.

On 3/16/2019 at 11:48 AM, Sage said:

I stopped by a dealer today and he looked up the part number for the paddle shifters.  He stated the parts book shows the part number fits Oct 2016 up.  He also stated that it does not mean the paddle on the 19 ST are in fact the same as the parts book shows.  He recommended to wait until, maybe, May and check back to see if that part number does in fact include th 19s.  He stated it takes Ford a few months to get some parts listed for new model years.  He also stated that the parts book does not show a part number for the paddle when pulling up a 19 ST yet.