Downpipes (2016 Edge Sport)

snmjim

GET THEM WHILE AVAILABLE!!!

I was able to persuade Zury Fabrications to produce a couple sets of 2.5" catless, downpipes with taper to fit the stock exhaust Sys.

I'll confirm o2 bung placements are in easy access positions and maybe get him to include o2 defoulers for those of you concerned with emissions testing compliance. 

I might even be lucky enough to have him ceracoat them for extra heat management...???

Should be available for purchase in 2 Wks.

Who will be the first 2 to commit???

SpecialK: if these 2 sets aren't committed in 2 Wks please post them on the Edge FB page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, therealratfink said:

If these were catted I might be interested, but unfortunately "insufficient catalyst" codes are inevitable with a catless setup. 

That is totally incorrect!

We've been running Catless for at least a year using o2 defoulers and have had no o2 related codes and have no problem going through emissions inspections.

Note: we've Tuned for 87, 93, e50 & e85 without o2 codes...???

• Like 3

8 hours ago, therealratfink said:

If these were catted I might be interested, but unfortunately "insufficient catalyst" codes are inevitable with a catless setup. 

This is terrible misinformation, please ask people running said downpipes about their experiences and the like before posting irrelevant and misleading information for community consumption.

As long as appropriate defoulers are used there will be no issues. 

Edited by Special_K
  • Like 3

On 2/6/2020 at 6:46 AM, snmjim said:

.SNMJim Note:

I requested he keeps me updated as to his progress with fabricating a catted set or 2 of which I'll Fwd that Info to FEF once it comes available...???

Can you please mention it here as well if catted pipes come available. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Special_K said:

This is terrible misinformation, please ask people running said downpipes about their experiences and the like before posting irrelevant and misleading information for community consumption.

As long as appropriate defoulers are used there will be no issues. 

I’m fine with the catless and defoulers, but would my current LMS tune need to be remapped?  I don’t know all the F/A ratio algorithm theory and how the pre & post O2 inputs affect that, but it seems there would be something in the tune that would have to account for the changes in O2 inputs.  Im good as long as I could get the tune to take full advantage of the extra flow of a catless system.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xtra said:

Can you please mention it here as well if catted pipes come available. 

If recall right, there is a highflow cat option BUT we are trying to source better ones right now

10 hours ago, Jombi said:

I’m fine with the catless and defoulers, but would my current LMS tune need to be remapped?  I don’t know all the F/A ratio algorithm theory and how the pre & post O2 inputs affect that, but it seems there would be something in the tune that would have to account for the changes in O2 inputs.  Im good as long as I could get the tune to take full advantage of the extra flow of a catless system.

Yes our LMS tune would need to be adjusted to take full advantage of the setup.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Does Zury still well the Downpipes? The number listed is not working anymore and the email didn’t work for me. I would like to purchase a set. I tried Facebook but haven’t heard back on anything.

also what anti-foulers or mini-cats has everyone been successful using. I saw it mentioned that they have been used but didn’t see the brands 

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Cookiemonster117 said:

Are these still available. How nightmareish was the install? Looking for Catless

Give them a call. It is my guess that there is not enough demand to keep them in stock and if they still have the jig all they would need is an order and some time. 

Downpipes

• Zury Fabrications, Zurymakesit@yahoo.com, (410) 579-1470

• 2.5 DOWNPIPES: Note: Fitting to a stock or 2.5 exhaust system must be clarifed!!! Add $100 for cerakote (heat management) 

Pricing:

Catless 304ss downpipe - $925

Hi-Flo Cat 304ss downpipe - $1125

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, Cookiemonster117 said:

Are these still available. How nightmareish was the install? Looking for Catless

If our fully bolted 584 whp 2016 Edge Sport doesn't sell as is in the next 1-2 months we'll be returning the car to stock and selling all the performance parts which will include catless downpipes, maxed out Turbos by CRP, pinned rear coupler and much more.

Check us out on Instagram at fastest_edge 

Edited by snmjim
  • Like 5