OK guys.....when will Ford start shipping???!!!

porciniman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are extremely good lease rates, thanks for posting.

Ā 

I just finished talking to ford in Ontario because my dealer was no help at all in telling me when my vechile was, and when it is getting built. This what they told me "Please note that the Job #1 production date for the 2007 Edge was 11/06/06" and that was for the vechiles without the BAMER. Next, to role down the line is the one's with the BAMER which are roling down the line as I write this!

I just finished talking to ford in Ontario because my dealer was no help at all in telling me when my vechile was, and when it is getting built. This what they told me "Please note that the Job #1 production date for the 2007 Edge was 11/06/06" and that was for the vechiles without the BAMER. Next, to role down the line is the one's with the BAMER which are roling down the line as I write this!

Ā 

Yay, I just seen my first ad for the Edge on Sunday night in the imax theatre for Happy Feet. Definitely recommend this movie to all

Yay, I just seen my first ad for the Edge on Sunday night in the imax theatre for Happy Feet. Definitely recommend this movie to all

Ā 

Ā 

Last word from head office is that vehicles are now being moved to holding points around the country and dealerships will receive on the 14th of December.

The have been moving them to holding points for well over a month now.

Ā 

GOOD NEWS. My SEL is built and heading to storage hold (or is it already there). The SE that I might take instead is built as well and in storage. I'm debating whither or not I want the SEL or SE seeing the SEL is about $26 more a month and $8 more than what I'm paying for my explorer. I will decide soon either way. I wish the payment was a little lower but at this point I'm just happy that it's about the same as what I'm paying right now.

Ā 

Bill

The have been moving them to holding points for well over a month now.

Ā 

Yo Frank.....

if that's the case, how can I get my salesman to track "EXACTLY" where my car is between here (Boston) and Oakville.

Ā 

So far, all he's been able to tell me, is the car was in que for production a week and a half ago on his computer.

Ā 

Do you know any pertinent questions I could ask him to help him in his search, or am I wishing for too much?!

Ā 

It seems odd he's having a difficult time, yet he sells Ford vehicles!

Yo Frank.....

if that's the case, how can I get my salesman to track "EXACTLY" where my car is between here (Boston) and Oakville.

Ā 

So far, all he's been able to tell me, is the car was in que for production a week and a half ago on his computer.

Ā 

Do you know any pertinent questions I could ask him to help him in his search, or am I wishing for too much?!

Ā 

It seems odd he's having a difficult time, yet he sells Ford vehicles!

Ā 

Ā 

Your vehicle is probably built...and when it arrives it will be perfect.. be patient

I was beginning to think you were abducted by extraterrestrials or something. Here's hoping your Edge is completed and awaiting shipment!

Ā 

The Ford Rep was at my dealer yesterday and checked on the status of my order while she was there. Everything was right on schedule and my Edge is to be built this week.

Ā 

We'll be happily driving our Edges in no time!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

May start shipping today.

Hi !

I'm a new member of the Edge forum.

First, excuse my bad english writing because i'm from QuƩbec and i don't speak english very well.

Ā 

Second, i have command a new Edge since 3 months and i have a serial number since 2 months.

I have called at consumer support at FORD AOKVILLE this morning and they confirm to me what my Edge is shipped since 1 week about. i'm not sure if it's real.

Anyone say it's real ?

Can you confirm the delivery is on.

Ā 

I' m very excited to receive this car.

i'm waiting since 2 months and i have sold my last vehicule the 8th november.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

rEDGEe

Hi !

I'm a new member of the Edge forum.

First, excuse my bad english writing because i'm from QuƩbec and i don't speak english very well.

Ā 

Second, i have command a new Edge since 3 months and i have a serial number since 2 months.

I have called at consumer support at FORD AOKVILLE this morning and they confirm to me what my Edge is shipped since 1 week about. i'm not sure if it's real.

Anyone say it's real ?

Can you confirm the delivery is on.

Ā 

I' m very excited to receive this car.

i'm waiting since 2 months and i have sold my last vehicule the 8th november.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

rEDGEe

Yes they are shipping!!AP News Article

Read on Automotive News and heard it from our production manager. Yes we are shipping today! Good news for both customers and us workers. Once our on-site storage area gets some room we can really start pumpin' em out.

Ā 

Ā 

Just curious, where are these holding points in Western Canada! My dealer today told me that all the holding points are around Oakville, ON.....is this true? He also said it would be about a 10 to 14 day train ride to the West before I even get to see it :angry:

Just curious, where are these holding points in Western Canada! My dealer today told me that all the holding points are around Oakville, ON.....is this true? He also said it would be about a 10 to 14 day train ride to the West before I even get to see it :angry:

Ā 

You are assuming that it's built, that may not be the case.

Ya got me there venom. In previous years Ford rented spaces around Oakville and Milton to store vehicles until their release date. This year, they tried to hold as many on-site as possible. Once our yard filled up and the release date kept getting pushed back it started to interfere with production. It was my understanding that Ford was shipping some to some dealers willing to store them and do the needed parts changes before sale.