Arrived at dealer!

Perblue

13 minutes ago, Perblue said:

I'll check that today. One thing I notice and had to compare with everyone's st on here is that the black triangle piece in front of the side view mirrors is wrong on mine. Mine currently has chrome on it. I don't have a close up pic but you can see it in this one

Oh wow that is weird. Someone grabbed from the wrong bin i guess. It definitely make yours unique but it looks off with the rest of the blacked out trim. 

2 hours ago, Fingernip said:

Oh wow that is weird. Someone grabbed from the wrong bin i guess. It definitely make yours unique but it looks off with the rest of the blacked out trim. 

Its does - I'd get it changed if it was mine - might not be that easy, as the claim would be that's the latest trim.

Great looking ride and really like that blue - it's almost like my wife's Mustang deep impact blue.

Edited by 1004ron

Haha well looked at the other side today and there is no chrome. Sales guy noticed it on one side and said it bugged him but didn't think to check the other so it is being swapped out for a black piece. 

The heated steering wheel icon is there. I guess they took the complaint of no physical button for it serious and changed it in a firmware update according to my sales guy. 

There is also no piped in engine sounds. I hear no difference in drive or in sport. 

19 hours ago, Nick Halstead said:

ANC only works when the radio is off

I also couldn't find anything stating that ANC only works with radio off. Even testing it with radio at a low volume comparing it to "off", the engine noise is the same. However, reading in the service manual, it does state that ANC would turn off in case a door or the liftgate is open. So testing it (in a closed/controlled area ?) does show the difference between ANC on or off.

Information and Entertainment System - System Operation and Component Description sony.pdf

I picked up my edge on Saturday. I haven't put on many miles yet but but it shifts smooth and am loving it so far. Huge upgrade over my 13 sel.

Headlights do seem to adjust around. There is no engine noise piped in or if there is it's so subtle I can't hear a sound change at all. Anyone having shifting issues should have thier edge checked out. 

19 hours ago, Perblue said:

I picked up my edge on Saturday. I haven't put on many miles yet but but it shifts smooth and am loving it so far. Huge upgrade over my 13 sel.

Headlights do seem to adjust around. There is no engine noise piped in or if there is it's so subtle I can't hear a sound change at all. Anyone having shifting issues should have thier edge checked out. 

The engine sound is really noticeable in Sport mode and when really getting on it and up in revs.  It can also be heard, quieter though, in normal mode but may be confused as true exhaust sound which you can not really hear.  It would be nice to turn it off completely, I did on my Focus ST but that was a tube that piped it in from the intake manifold so it could be removed.  I assume you can turn it off in ForScan if you try. 

That is the thing. I have tried both drive and sport and I hear no change in sound at all, even when accelerating. I've watched youtube videos and I agree the sound is obvious,even at idle, in mine though it just isn't there. I'm going to have to get forscan and see if it's turned on or not.

19 minutes ago, Perblue said:

That is the thing. I have tried both drive and sport and I hear no change in sound at all, even when accelerating. I've watched youtube videos and I agree the sound is obvious,even at idle, in mine though it just isn't there. I'm going to have to get forscan and see if it's turned on or not.

Maybe there is different software in my newer build. 

3 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I've found it most noticeably around 20-30mph.  Radio off, just switch to sport mode while driving, noise-a-palooza (not in a good way).

The car I test drove absolutely had it. It was unmistakably louder when in sport mode vs normal. My car has no audible difference at any speed/RPM.

4 hours ago, MrHappy said:

What is your build date?

Build date is nov 19.

3 hours ago, rwf78155 said:

What's that white stuff on the tires ........ gonna be 70 degrees here in San Antonio today

It's the crap you have to deal with living in Canada. Lol. Supposed to be a balmy - 30 with windchill tomorrow ?