How to unlock both front doors, by pulling on the drivers door handle? - Resolved

2015 Ford Edge Titanium (Canadian model)

hello,

key fob in my pocket, i open my vehicle simply by pulling on the handle. which unlocks ONLY the drivers door.

is it possible to program the car, so when i pull on the drivers door handle both front doors unlock (or all the doors)? rather then pushing the unlock button on the inside of the door?

thank you

Pine

left side display: Settings>Vehilcle>Locks>Remote Unlock>

choice will be All Locks or Driver's Door.

I know it says Remote Locks but it works the same on touching the door handles.

As Omar302 mentions, touching the rear door handle opens all and i believe touching the front passenger does as well.

Success....

not my personal vehicle, took some reading and playing with the dash to figure out "how to".

thank you "ben senise" for specifically showing me where and how to change

my 71yr old mother thanks you all very much...

she is tired of standing out in the blowing cold while my 74yr old father gets settled in the seat before pushing the unlock button.

1 hour ago, Pine Sol said:

she is tired of standing out in the blowing cold while my 74yr old father gets settled in the seat before pushing the unlock button.

i always open the door for my wife, or any other passenger for that matter, first. i'm not saying unlock. i go to the passenger side and pull open the door. then my wife gets in and i kiss her and close the door. we've been married 31 years and have always done it like that.

• 1004ron changed the title to How to unlock both front doors, by pulling on the drivers door handle? - Resolved