JUST REMINDER WE TUNE 19 EDGE ST

Livernois Motorsports

What kind of Boost is it running now with the tune?  I come from a tuned Focus ST so I am curious what this can safely do.  I assume this engine is great when you get a solid boost that is not under so much control of the ECU to hit the torque targets Ford sets.  If the boost gauge is anywhere near accurate boost is all up and down all the time as the ECU tries to keep in it range.  I assume it would be nice and steady with a tune.  Build and drop like it should if not under such tight control.  That Focus used to just high a nice peak and then wind down as the turbo ran out of juice.  I can only imagine what a tuned 2.7 would feel like.  Looks good. 

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

I saw a video of a dyno run with some graphics overlays but not the actual dyno run printout with the specifics.

If you pause the video at the one minute mark you will see the information that would be on the printout minus the air/fuel graph which some tuners elect not to show.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:27 PM, dustys318 said:

I had a 2016 Edge Sport with your MyCalibrator, good stuff for sure.  Do you guys offer military discount or trade-in allowance for your new tuner for the 2019 Edge ST?  

If you returned your 2016 to stock and still have your MyCalibrator you should be good for up to 5 vehicles. You can email them the serial number of your tuner and the ECU/ Strategy codes from your new vehicle and they will upload the new corresponding tunes for you. 

After a couple thousand miles I did their tune and am happy with the results.  I am looking forward to updates when they are available, I would think, in a few months.   I have their 91 & 93 tunes, but use the 93 in my State, but have the 91 tune for travels in areas that 93 is not as available.  I have contacted them a couple of times and have always had a great experience working with them. 

Edited by Sage

7 hours ago, Sage said:

After a couple thousand miles I did their tune and am happy with the results.  I am looking forward to updates when they are available, I would think, in a few months.   I have their 91 & 93 tunes, but use the 93 in my State, but have the 91 tune for travels in areas that 93 is not as available.  I have contacted them a couple of times and have always had a great experience working with them. 

Sage advice.

• Haha 2

On 2/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, dustys318 said:

Coincidentally I just got an email from Livernois and they told me that the older Mycalibrator does not work on my 2019 Edge ST and that they will give me $100 credit towards their new tuner if i mail my old one to them...  I hope they aren't trying to con me into a new one just to make a sale...  

Which version of the MyCal do you have?  I think there are three in all.  The original was a touchscreen, v2 was no touchscreen, and v3 is their latest, friendlier, more powerful interface.  So if you have a v2, it is definitely a good idea to upgrade to v3 anyway if you can swing it.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 10:27 PM, dustys318 said:

I had a 2016 Edge Sport with your MyCalibrator, good stuff for sure.  Do you guys offer military discount or trade-in allowance for your new tuner for the 2019 Edge ST?  

Hey we do also offer military discount as well. Forgot to mention that. Just give us a call for any of these discounts. 313-561-5500 thanks