Can you help a ford cousin to track his order ?

SpykeYs

Hello Folks,

I understand that I am not an Edge owner,

On December 12th, I went to by local dealer and ordered 2 brand new 2007 Ford Ranger. My dealership doesn't really seem to be helpful to give me any updates/vin about my trucks. Can someone help here ?

First of all, I am from Canada, I hope you guys can still locate the status of my Order as it is still being made at the St.Paul plant.

I have ordered 2 vehicules, here are the informations:

First one:

1. Your Dealer Code: B2482 or 68950

2. Model Year: 2007

3. Your Body Type: R45 / 871A / FX4 / Level II - STYLESIDE

4. Your Order Number: R515

Second one:

1. Your Dealer Code: B2482 or 68950

2. Model Year: 2007

3. Your Body Type: R45 / 871A / FX4 / Level II - STYLESIDE

4. Your Order Number: R516

I hope someone here can give me an update on my order!!!

Many Thanks,

Hello,

I've called my dealer like 10 times this morning, and they finally gave me 2 VIN. Maybe you guys can help me out to track the status of my rangers ?

R515

1FTZR45E97PA69036

R516

1FTZR45E87PA70372

Many thanks!!!

1FTZR45E97PA69036

Receipt Date: 12/28/2006

Serialize Date: 1/4/2007

Segment Date: 1/4/2007

Sequence Date: 1/25/2007

Blend Date: 1/29/2007

Produced Date: 2/6/2007

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

1FTZR45E87PA70372

Serialize Date: 1/11/2007

Segment Date: 1/11/2007

Sequence Date: 2/4/2007

Blend Date: 2/5/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

1FTZR45E97PA69036

Serialize Date: 1/4/2007

Segment Date: 1/4/2007

Sequence Date: 1/25/2007

Blend Date: 1/29/2007

Produced Date: 2/6/2007

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

1FTZR45E87PA70372

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Jrod... Wow... Thanks for the info.. My New Ford Ranger is born... :) Any idea why it has not shipped out this week ?

Thanks for the info!!!

Spykeys,

As far as the window sticker goes, I'm not positively sure, but I thought I heard you can't get the window sticker anymore. But you dealer should be able to get the invoice for you, at least for your first ranger that has already been built.

As far shipping goes, sometimes the system is a little slow updating, so it could have shipped already.

Jrod,

Wow, thanks for the information... Im very anxious about getting my new ride.. I've been waiting over a month and a half now.. I guess I have 2-3 weeks to go now....

I hope I am not asking you too much, however, if you could look for updates on a daily basic I would appreciated.. I just want to see SHIPPED :}

Many Thanks!!!

Peter B.

All is the same right now as my previous post. I'll check again tommorrow.

JRod, I really appreciate your service. When I last called, they informed me that that maybe it is being hold for Quality Verification.. I hope nothing is wrong with my truck........ :( Maybe it has also already shipped but information is not in the system yet.. Usually, does it take a few days before you see the shipping details ?

Thanks also for verifying on a daily basic for me :)

Regards,

I do know that the system is not updated daily. Your Ranger was built on 02/06/2007, so it could be on hold. However, the Ranger is a vehicle that isn't new and hasn't changed all that much recently, so I doubt it's a quality concern. But you never know, it's Ford, so anything can happen!!! My guess is that the system hasn't updated yet with the Gate Release date, and that it will ship soon if it hasn't already.

Thats BS....

I've called Ford Customer Service and they told me that the first VIN is on hold on quality.... What The Heck.... The VIN has been GATE Release... Thats BS.. My truck (which is the first one).. the second is for another client... is being hold... The only difference is that mine has the Pioneer sound system...

Im very mad right now.. The guy at customer client told me that it may take up to 2-3 weeks before they release it.. I hope it's not true.......

jrod.. thanks for your service btw.. Can you give me an update on both of them to see if it is true ?

Thanks!

SpykeYs,

Your first one is still the same, but your second has been Gate Released!!

Produced Date: 2/13/2007

Gate Release Date: 2/13/2007

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Really, thats bull.... The first one IS my truck.. the Second one isn't... It's just another truck they ordered... ..

Now, my first truck was made 1 week before.. and it's still lost somewhere.. Do you know where I can get some information about that ? I just don't like the fact that my truck has a problem.. I don't wanna end with a leamon.....

Btw, thanks again for your nice service jrod.. But anyway you can find out whats going on...

Thanks!

Really, thats bull.... The first one IS my truck.. the Second one isn't... It's just another truck they ordered... ..

Now, my first truck was made 1 week before.. and it's still lost somewhere.. Do you know where I can get some information about that ? I just don't like the fact that my truck has a problem.. I don't wanna end with a leamon.....

Btw, thanks again for your nice service jrod.. But anyway you can find out whats going on...

Thanks!

I only have access to the system that tracks dates with a given VIN#. Any other info you might need has to come from your dealer, Ford customer service, or your Zone Manager (if your dealer would even give you his number). Sorry, VIN# tracking is all I can do.

Thanks,

I've contacted the Fleet Director and he says he will contact ford at oakville tommorow.. I'll see whats going on.. I just hate that my truck is being hold.. im better not having a leamon!!!

SpykeYs,

I'm starting to think there might be some sort of miscommunication going on somewhere. Your Ranger is built at the Twin Cities Assembly Plant in Minnesota, not Oakville, Ontario. Oakville, now only builds the Edge and MKX. Talk to that fleet director again and make sure he calls the correct assembly plant.

SpykeYs,

I'm starting to think there might be some sort of miscommunication going on somewhere. Your Ranger is built at the Twin Cities Assembly Plant in Minnesota, not Oakville, Ontario. Oakville, now only builds the Edge and MKX. Talk to that fleet director again and make sure he calls the correct assembly plant.

Thanks for the info jRod..

I think the fleet director will call Oakville as the Canadian HQ is located there (I Think)... He's suppose to give me a call tommorow..

jrod.. I've been told that maybe it's because of the audio system i've ordered.. is it possible ? If i've ordered an optional pionner sound system, are they usually installed after the truck is produced ?

Thanks man! :)