Jump to content
txaggie

Some pics of my ST

Recommended Posts

Done with most of the modifications to my ST.  Got some good pictures this morning with appropriate background. :)

 

AFEE0276-8EC5-4242-A5DD-6A672DC4489F.jpeg

CA027C0F-A284-4DCA-BE58-73B1E13C1408.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the ST in this color. I actually was going back and forth between the Magnetic, and white platinum from 2 different dealerships. Both cars were optioned exactly the same, but in the end I got the better deal on the White one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, benk016 said:

I really like the ST in this color. I actually was going back and forth between the Magnetic, and white platinum from 2 different dealerships. Both cars were optioned exactly the same, but in the end I got the better deal on the White one. 

I was going back and forth between this and the blue, very glad that I picked this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That plate holder is hideous.  I carefully drilled out the rivets and pulled it from ours before it could damage the paint.  I plugged the three holes with some small plastic plugs from Lowes after I painted them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The front plate holder is the worst.  Dealerships should ask buyers if they want it installed. I get that its extra work but It truly takes away from the lines of a overall beautiful front fascia!  In retrospect dealerships would make more money because buyers would have to pay to have the bracket installed in states that require a front plate!

Edited by onyxbfly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately we have a front plate requirement. So the ugly mount is staying. 😩

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you painted the exhaust tips black, or they came out of the factory like this? If you painted them, what paint did you use ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tronjo said:

Did you painted the exhaust tips black, or they came out of the factory like this? If you painted them, what paint did you use ? 

 

I painted the openings with PlastiDip (5 coats), it is easy to remove if I didn't like it, but I do like it  😄

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought a 2020 ST. One thing I thought I was going to get was red calipers but to my disappointment they are silver. I started researching online and found most Google image searches show unpainted calipers but now here is yours wit red calipers ...lol what year is yours? Optional 21 inch wheels correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Darksider87 said:

Just bought a 2020 ST. One thing I thought I was going to get was red calipers but to my disappointment they are silver. I started researching online and found most Google image searches show unpainted calipers but now here is yours wit red calipers ...lol what year is yours? Optional 21 inch wheels correct?

 

The red calipers are part of the ST Performance Brake Package which includes:

 

• 21” Premium Gloss Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels

• Front and Rear Vented Disc Brakes with Unique Front Rotors (13.6” size)

• Brake Calipers – Painted Colorado Red

• Brushless Radiator Cooling Fan

• Performance Brake Pads

• Summer Only Tires

• Vented Brake Shields

Tire Inflator and Sealant Kit with the Summer Only Tires

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw an St last winter in Arizona from Canada and it had silver calipers and to the best I can remember it had the brake and wheel package. 

https://www.ford.ca/suvs-crossovers/edge/gallery/?gnav=footer-vehicles#2020-edge-gallery-image-d9828d9a1bd79dabc5f181e361e83277-ai

Edited by dajo2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, omar302 said:

 

The red calipers are part of the ST Performance Brake Package which includes:

 

• 21” Premium Gloss Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels

• Front and Rear Vented Disc Brakes with Unique Front Rotors (13.6” size)

• Brake Calipers – Painted Colorado Red

• Brushless Radiator Cooling Fan

• Performance Brake Pads

• Summer Only Tires

• Vented Brake Shields

Tire Inflator and Sealant Kit with the Summer Only Tires

 

I guess we don't offer that particular package in Canada 😒

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019 Edge ST: Borla catback exhaust, RaceChip GTS, H&R springs, Bilstein B6 shocks & struts, MGP caliper covers, GTechniq coated, Nano Ceramic window tint, K&N air filter (AFE Rapid Induction 5R CAI on order), AutoStop Eliminator.

2019 Edge ST.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 5:06 PM, SuperNewf said:

So what mods specifically have you done to the ST? 

Not many - JLT Catch Can, black lug nuts, autostop eliminator, 5% tint on the back doors and tailgate.  Strictly cosmetic mods or things I like  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, txaggie said:

Not many - JLT Catch Can, black lug nuts, autostop eliminator, 5% tint on the back doors and tailgate.  Strictly cosmetic mods or things I like  :)

 

 

Which wheel nuts in particular? Do you have a link to them?

I have been thinking about the Gorilla ones... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, 19EdgeST said:

2019 Edge ST: Borla catback exhaust, RaceChip GTS, H&R springs, Bilstein B6 shocks & struts, MGP caliper covers, GTechniq coated, Nano Ceramic window tint, K&N air filter (AFE Rapid Induction 5R CAI on order), AutoStop Eliminator.

2019 Edge ST.jpg

 

I just had 35% ceramic tint put on the two front door windows and am thinking about 50% on the windshield. AZ is going to be hot this summer and we may be staying all summer this year. Has anyone done their windshield and is so did it help of the dash reflection up onto the windshield?

Edited by Snoking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, circatee said:

 

Which wheel nuts in particular? Do you have a link to them?

I have been thinking about the Gorilla ones... 

 

These are the ones I found  -   :)

 

 

 

 

Edited by txaggie
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, txaggie said:

5701D668-74AD-4906-8C3E-80DEA1F44AC8.jpeg

72916DB4-7E58-44E0-9373-63CAA80ABCEB.jpeg

Great pics. What city are they taken in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 6:57 AM, niceonept said:

Great pics. What city are they taken in?

 

Frisco, Texas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×