Ford Edge Forum
rickwhoo

P0203 & P0303

I'm working on a friends 2008 Edge with 120K on it and she's getting some miss-firing and engine light flashing. Coming up with P0303 and P0203. Should I just replace all 6 of  the injectors and spark plugs while I have the intake off? Looks like a fun job. Looking forward to doing it.

Edited by rickwhoo

I think it is worth it do so yes.  And at least rotate the coils front to back/back to front if not replacing them entirely.  2007 & 2008 were problematic years with coils/PCM going bad from worn plugs.

• Like 1

Rotate the coils??? What is the purpose of that? 

get more life out of them.  bank 1 (firewall side) coils are in a heat intensive environment with comparatively low airflow.  So if all the coils are good, put the ones that have faced less challenges on the back, and the back ones on the front.

• Like 1

Gotcha... Makes sense. Thanks. I want to replace all the coils, injectors and plugs but this lady doesn't have the money. Do you know of any good deals on these parts? 

• Like 1

Buy the ford plug/coil/gasket kit.  under 180 shipped.

BA5Z-12259-A

Injectors no real deals, RockAuto has the best prices.  Bosch and OEM are preferred

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2007,edge,3.5l+v6,1434490,fuel+&+air,fuel+injector,6224

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHere are each cylinder located on this car? I'm seeing all different ones. 2008 Edge 3.5