Ford Edge Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bradley Young

Just Bought Our New (old) 2013 Edge Sport in Tuxedo Black

Hey Fellow Fordies!

We just bought our 2013 Ford Edge Sport about 2 months ago - found her at Carmax with 21K certified miles on her.  She's beautiful, in near mint condition, barely a mark on her, like the day she rolled off the assembly line in Windsor, Canada. Interior is perfect as well. Apparently, the family who owned her just didnt drive her very much! Carmax wanted to sell me their "Maxcare" extended warranty, but after reading some rather negative reviews online, I opted to go to a respected Ford dealership near our home, South Bay Ford, and bought a Ford Premium Care 5 year/75K miles Bumper To Bumper warranty. First thing I did was take her there and had them install a new Electronic Throttle Body (Im sure you guys know about this issue, scary!). Then, I had them do a full coolant flush (preventative maintenance = happiness with any car, but especially with a Ford Duratec engine - we all know about the water pump issues), and an oil change. Lastly, I had them install some cool OEM Ford emblems I found on E-Bay that the seller custom paints in any color you want...we got a pair in Tuxedo Black to match the body color - she looks Bad-Ass! I'll try to attach some pix. I look forward to being part of the group!
Best,
Bradley Young 

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome and congrats 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sage said:

Welcome and congrats 

Thanks so much!

Congrats!  She's a beauty!  I see you found yourself a unicorn!  She doesn't have the sunroof.  Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the forums.

• Like 1