Sign in to follow this  
vmaxbaby

New/Used Vehicle To Keep Miles Down On The ST

This weekend bought a 1 owner garage kept Fiesta with 50K miles, 5 Speed, Moon roof, for 5K.  Now it has no power but getting 40+ avg on the highway.  :)  I know it is crazy but want to keep the miles down  on the ST and spare it the winter abuse.  Sadly  I like the ST and needed something bigger than my escape  but I don't  love the performance of it.   Ford could have done so much more to it mainly more HP or give us boost in the lower gears and a transmission that shifted right.  If the day comes and they redo it from the ground  up like the explorer hopefully it becomes a 0-60 under 5 seconds I will be trading up.   

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

• Like 2

That is exactly the car and the deal i have been looking for. I have 2 in my house learning to drive and the edge with no handbrake and a ton of torque is not the right vehicle to teach them with. Also I have 2 other cars with 500+lbs torque also with no handbrake..... 

• Like 1

Picked up this 2010 Malibu LT last week. $5,000 CDN with 38,000 km on the clock. Rust free and no accidents. It should make for a great foul weather unit.

20190628_082006_HDR.jpg

• Like 1