Ford Edge Forum
HillbillyDeluxed

Pirelli - P Zero - 265/40ZR21 - 4 - OEM New Takeoffs - $900.00

I have for sale the original tires from a new 2020 ST with the brake upgrade. They have less than 400 miles. No punctures, never curbed, never tracked, no gravel or dirt, never broke traction, always garaged and never even dirty. These tires are perfect and same as new... less 400 miles. I like the tires and how they perform on the ST. However, with the "Max Performance Summer" rating and the "not safe under 45°" warning, they won't work in Southern Kentucky for all twelve months of the year. I already have way too many designated seasonal vehicles garaged and this ST was bought as a driver. We don't get much snow but it does get cold.

If anyone might be interested in buying the P Zero's I am taking offers. I will be traveling to the Tire Rack in South Bend, Indiana from Bowling Green, Kentucky with just the loose rims and tires for the change-out to Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus tires the second week of November. If anyone might be interested in owning these P Zero's I would be happy to work out delivery along that route. Otherwise, there would be shipping charges from 42101 to you. Of course, you could always travel to me and pick them up.

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Edited by HillbillyDeluxed
mis-spell/add price

Hello 

what number do you have in mind. 

Unfortunately in Ga. but still I’m very interested in possibly making this happen. Please let me know Thanks. 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, HillbillyDeluxed said:

I have for sale the original tires from a new 2020 ST with the brake upgrade. They have less than 400 miles. No punctures, never curbed, never tracked, no gravel or dirt, never broke traction, always garaged and never even dirty. These tires are perfect and same as new... less 400 miles. I like the tires and how they perform on the ST. However, with the "Max Performance Summer" rating and the "not safe under 45°" warning, they won't work in Southern Kentucky for all twelve months of the year. I already have way too many designated seasonal vehicles garaged and this ST was bought as a driver. We don't get much snow but it does get cold.

If anyone might be interested in buying the P Zero's I am taking offers. I will be traveling to the Tire Rack in South Bend, Indiana from Bowling Green, Kentucky with just the loose rims and tires for the change-out to Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus tires the second week of November. If anyone might be interested in owning these P Zero's I would be happy to work out delivery along that route. Otherwise, there would be shipping charges from 42101 to you. Of course, you could always travel to me and pick them up.

I'm in Louisville KY.

I have a new set of Aturro tires in my garage that will get installed in a month or two,  .......so if I can get these for a good price I'll store them for the next tire change in about two years from now.

I'd prefer that you set a price, and of course @TrueBluFam asked first.

Edited by 1004ron

On 10/17/2019 at 3:38 PM, HillbillyDeluxed said:

I have the OEM Pirelli P Zero's available now. I personally watched over their dismount at the South Bend Tire Rack and they are in absolutely perfect condition. They are stored in a plastic bags in a heated garage.

These retail new for around $1300. I am asking $900.00 for these. I will gladly answer any questions or concerns.

I appreciate the responses @TrueBluFam @1004ron.

Thanks very much for the reply and chance but this might be a better opportunity for @1004ron. 

But once again Thanks.  

Shipping or drive time adds up... 

I’m sure you follow.  Thanks 

have a great Turkey Day.