Sergio Catala Mahedero

2017 ford edge wind noise

I need someone to help me! I bought a 2017 Ford Edge about a month ago. I hear wind noise when I'm traveling at high speeds (starts about 50mph) I've check the weather strips around the door and they seem ok? They are a little flat but it's super annoying that I can't see to figure it out. I've never had to deal with this. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thank you in advance!!😅

3 hours ago, Nicole said:

I need someone to help me! I bought a 2017 Ford Edge about a month ago. I hear wind noise when I'm traveling at high speeds (starts about 50mph) I've check the weather strips around the door and they seem ok? They are a little flat but it's super annoying that I can't see to figure it out. I've never had to deal with this. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thank you in advance!!😅

Take it to the dealer? Since it is a 2017 I'd assume it is still under warranty.

I had a similar issue in my previous vehicle, 2011 MKX, that some wind leaking noise come from the driver's side. Couldn't figure it out for several years until I took a chance and changed the driver's door window channel that finally fixed it because when pushing out on the window reduced the sound.

• Like 1

replied to your other post on this.

Edit: Duplicate posts Merged.

Edited by 1004ron

I had a similar issue on my 2013 Fusion previously and the issue was due to the weather stripping at the front small window. Different design, but it could be a similar issue. Somewhere the wind is getting caught