SOLD OUT: 2015+ Edge IPC Lens/Masks for Lincoln MKX Instrument Cluster Upgrade

TXFRDOwner

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, I know how to read, if you read all the posts, he comments that it is not available separately, that it has to be in quantities, I estimate that at least 10, he sold all the ones he owned, which does not mean that they do not exist or that it is impossible to do it, and my question was to know where it can be obtained or where he could obtain it, but your response as a moderator is very blunt, not very cooperative, thanks anyway, and I know you will delete this post, thaks again

1 hour ago, YoyoFL said:

Well, I know how to read, if you read all the posts, he comments that it is not available separately, that it has to be in quantities, I estimate that at least 10, he sold all the ones he owned, which does not mean that they do not exist or that it is impossible to do it, and my question was to know where it can be obtained or where he could obtain it, but your response as a moderator is very blunt, not very cooperative, thanks anyway, and I know you will delete this post, thaks again

There's a guy that might have some. Don't hold your breath though. Check your inbox