Cell phone app to remote start '19 Edge?

7 minutes ago, akirby said:

Mine just took about 5 seconds to open and it was on the my mkx screen ready to hit the start button.  So while I had it out and the car was in the garage I tested it.

Took about 15 seconds to start after I pressed the button and another 20 seconds to report back that it was started.

It could be the android interface or simply just my phone. My lady has an iPhone and time it takes to start is very similar to your experiences/ time etc

3 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

I think the app is great to start the car if it's too far away for the fob to communicate with it, (like maybe three or four blocks away)… But when the vehicle is relatively close to you, nothing beats the fob ! :thumbsup:

Claude. :)

I like to use it when my coworkers and I would car pool.  I can start my car an exit or two away and shes nice and toasty/ or refreshingly cool by the time I get there!

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, vrdublu said:

I take it that this is an option? I thought my Edge sport was loaded, but I do not see any option on my fordpass app to remotely start/stop or lock/unlock.

If you have a Sport that means its pre-2019 as 2019 is when they did away with the Sport and made it an ST.  The SYNC Connect was not factory available on the Edge until 2019.

Edited by jmr061