Engine cover for 2020 Edge Titanium 2.0L ??

cdestuck

2 hours ago, FEdgeTitanium20Ron said:

I had exactly the same reaction when I opened the hood on my October-made 2020 Ford Edge Titanium - disappointed.

Life lesson learned. BEFORE taking delivery of a vehicle (new or used) open every door, look under every cover to make sure everything you expect to be there really is.  A lot of buyers are surprised their vehicle doesn't have a spare tire (sometimes from the factory) or tools are missing or items you had on an earlier model of the same vehicle are gone like....engine cover, hood insulation, storage space top center of the dash, storage cubby lower left in the dash and one of the two horns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gadgetjq said:

engine cover, hood insulation, storage space top center of the dash, storage cubby lower left in the dash and one of the two horns. 

I already did the following mods (hood insulation, storage cubby lower left and added two horns). I'd like to add the engine cover but I'm a little confused as to which fasteners are needed or are already there but the parts guy at the Ford dealer could probably tell me... --> As for the "storage space top center of the dash"  , mine looks fine and I wonder what needs to be done to it? :headscratch:

Claude.:)

• 1 month later...

I was also shocked to find no engine cover on my 2020 Ford Edge Titanium, I ordered the cover K2GZ-6A949-A from Ford online, Local Ford was no help....Got the cover in the other day 64.00 was shocked that it is foam but fits well on to front 2 engine posts and fit right for the motor, ordered part number Ag92-00812-D for the stud on the passenger side and part number CM52-6A957-A for the drivers side post, not sure if the drivers side is the right part for sure, will update when it comes in.

I will update when the rest of the parts come in.

Also there was no pad for underside of the hood, that I ordered from my local Ford dealership it was no problem at all and fit very well for around 110.00 came with mounting clips with it, fit great. 

1 hour ago, Kbow said:

I was also shocked to find no engine cover on my 2020 Ford Edge Titanium, I ordered the cover K2GZ-6A949-A from Ford online, Local Ford was no help....Got the cover in the other day 64.00 was shocked that it is foam but fits well on to front 2 engine posts and fit right for the motor, ordered part number Ag92-00812-D for the stud on the passenger side and part number CM52-6A957-A for the drivers side post, not sure if the drivers side is the right part for sure, will update when it comes in.

I will update when the rest of the parts come in.

Also there was no pad for underside of the hood, that I ordered from my local Ford dealership it was no problem at all and fit very well for around 110.00 came with mounting clips with it, fit great. 

check out this thread.  On the 2nd page there's pictures & some part #'s

Edited by lildisco

• 1 year later...