Sign in to follow this  
dajo2012

Ford ST SUV experience

Anyone gone through the ST driving experience or signed up this year?  Is it new this year? We have signed up for Asheville  NC in June. Several years ago we did a BMW school at Spartanburg, almost the same thing arrival day before and drive the next day.

No, but I just bought my wife an Edge ST and we will we attending the event. I haven't signed up as of yet, but good to know its in June.

New member here... We actually just went to the Edge/ Explorer ST SUV driving Experience last week in Park City. It as great!

5 hours ago, DnH said:

New member here... We actually just went to the Edge/ Explorer ST SUV driving Experience last week in Park City. It as great!

I went to the school last Wednesday in Asheville. Fun to abuse a car just like mine.  Worth going to, would like to have had more time on the track, day is only so long. Does't seem to be much interest here on the forum.

I wanted to go but only the Park City location was open at the time and its pretty far from CT. There aren't many flights and flight times mean I would have had to spend 2 extra days out there. Driving was not an option as the drive would take longer than the entire event. 

• Like 1

Please try to get your instructor to discuss using the shift paddles to achieve acceptable  2nd to 3rd to 4th  shifts under moderate acceleration in the sport mode.  My car appears to skip 3rd with unacceptable flare and delay before going into 4th.  Try the shifting scenario with your car and see how transmission performs.  Could be that several of us members  have a nondisclosed (by Ford Performance) problem with our shift program or transmissions.   Perhaps the problem was fixed for 2020s.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, svlaming said:

Going in two weeks to the Park City one, can't wait 

2021 Experience in Park City is open for registration I just booked June 1st. Chris

• Like 1