Hello everyone i just updated my sync 3 to 3.4 and its not official but i just to to let you know guys if you are waiting to update it’s totally worth it. Some claimed its laggy and not that responsive but let me tell you its very responsive and flawless. You also get updated map even though i use google map often. I used cyanlabs and its easy to follow guide. 

https://cyanlabs.net/tutorials/update-ford-sync-3-2-2-3-0-to-version-3-4-all-years-3-4-19200/

AE7F6CD2-2CEE-46A8-8B9E-1D2DCD08A1D1.jpeg

BCAC64B0-2E92-42A6-B9BA-ACAC29DEF06B.jpeg

66F5B400-B8A6-476A-8763-6B924C1B866C.jpeg

Edited by Ruben
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Itsdjellz said:

Which edge do you have?

I did a few co workers, my brothers '15 sport, my lady's '13SEL with SYNC3 swap and last but not least my '17 sport. You can install SYNC 3.4 on any SYNC 3 equipped edge. 16-18MY. The 19+ comes equipped with SYNC 3.3 which makes upgrading to 3.4 relatively easier.

Edited by onyxbfly

I have a 2019 edge and I was thinking about upgrading it

So, is this something Ford is suppose to come out with between now and maybe who knows how long, so by using this I can get it now? 

12 hours ago, Sage said:

So, is this something Ford is suppose to come out with between now and maybe who knows how long, so by using this I can get it now? 

If I'm not mistaken you have an ST. The ST should have SYNC 3.3 at a minimum and will be fully eligible for 3.4 update through Ford's SYNC update site.

This 3.4 update is for any SYNC 3.2 system 16-18MY edge.

Edited by onyxbfly

I have a 2019 Titanium do you think we will get the update I hate the 3.3 look

I've read all the above posts and viewed the link "Ruben" posted and frankly... it's too damn complicated. :rant:I barely succeed in surfing the net and taking my e-mail messages on my home computer so imagine me trying to understand that... forget it. :shrug:

Claude.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, onyxbfly said:

If I'm not mistaken you have an ST. The ST should have SYNC 3.3 at a minimum and will be fully eligible for 3.4 update through Ford's SYNC update site.

This 3.4 update is for any SYNC 3.2 system 16-18MY edge.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated 

2 hours ago, Sage said:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated 

You got it!