Murdered Edge

Blacked out the grill, the foglight bezels, %50 tint on headlights, %30 tint on taillights, removed emblems, and had "EDGE" made in flat black. Custom overlays for the Ford ovals, Weapon-R air intake, exhaust with 4" black exhaust tips, 3D carbon fender vents. Giovanna GG 805 wheels (22x9.5) with Parada Spec X tires (285/35/22). Replaced all door speakers with Infinity Kappas, and replaced stock sub with a JL 10W3V3 sub, powered by a Rockford fosgate amp. Have H&R lowering springs sitting in my living room. Will put them on this coming Tues.

I think thats about it :)

-Cannon

tight!!

big fan of murdered out rides.

next, do your brake calipers.. I just did it here and it is awesome

Also, how about a photo of your oval sticker overlays. I am curious to see those on an Edge as I have seen the site before and I am a little leery of how they look/form fit? And maybe a photo of this "Edge" in flat black.

I have heard so so things about the Weapon-R and I actually called them and they kind of seemed.. well, when I asked about why they do not do a cold air box for their CAI and they said "well, that is just how it is". So, curious what you think?

anyway... more/better/close up photos would be cool here

I won't be able to take pics till like Monday. But i'll take all of those pics you requested. The oval overlays look pretty sick. The rear overlay is flat black, and in gloss black says "murdered". And the front oval is flatblack and in gloss black says Ford, but in the same Ford Font. Which was hard to find. Edge is in flat black, block letters. Anyways,..have pics for ya soon. Thank you for the compliments!

-Cannon

P.s. So far i like the weapon-R air intake. I have the ram air tube that they give you ran down to in front of the tire sucking cold air from down below.

How'd you black out the grille? I have been considering that for a while.

It's actually a vinyl overlay, done by a company that does those big vinyl graphics on cars. I had painted it, but it started to chip where bugs had hit it. So the vinyl overlay is much better. No chips, and i can always re-overlay it if need be. Total cost of overlay was $150

-Cannon

It's actually a vinyl overlay, done by a company that does those big vinyl graphics on cars. I had painted it, but it started to chip where bugs had hit it. So the vinyl overlay is much better. No chips, and i can always re-overlay it if need be. Total cost of overlay was $150

-Cannon

I like that idea.

Car looks SICK !!!! Great job, keep it up..

How did you "black out" the foglight bezels..Why is Vinyl over?

You "black out" the foglight bezels, by taking them off and painting them black......???!?!? Why is vinyl over?!?!? Do you mean, WHAT is a vinyl over-lay??? It's like a big, flat black sticker.

-Cannon

Thanks for the compliments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks bro! Just gotta put the damn lowering springs on. Hey do you sell HID's... and if so, do you have them for the Edge, and if yes,..LOL,.. how much for high's and low's, and fogs???

Thanks!

-Cannon

Cannon, How low do the springs drop you? Any issues with camber after that? Also, do you have your tails tinted? I wanted to do that but couldn't decide on what shade ( % )...

On the HIDS.. Yes I do.. Matter of fact, I have HIDS on my Edge's Lows and Fogs.. On my pics I have 6000k then I switched them for 8000k. I took pics of both. You'll be able to see the difference.

Check out my pics...

I sell the HIDS for $130 per kit. That price is shipped. I can cut you a deal if you purchase the three sets at once. Check out the pics and let me know!

Edited by DirectJG

The H&R springs drop the Edge, like 1.5 and 1.7 inches. Not a whole lot, but enough to give it a much nicer appearance. As for camber etc,.. not sure, but you would definitely want to take it in and get the alignment done.

I'll let you know if i decide to do the HID's. Right now i got my eye set on the Steeda stuff coming out.

-Cannon

It is recommended that you get a 4 wheel alignment after getting the springs installed. I did and it was off some.

The H&R springs lowered my edge 1.5 front and 1.25 in the rear, as said, not a lot but enough to make a difference.

It does ride a little stiffer but the look and handling improvements make up for that.

I'm debating between the Gibson exhaust and the Magnaflow. I've heard the Gibson but not Magnaflow, can you post a sound clip??? :D

Prettty please?!?!?!? :shades:

thanks

yeah as soon as i get it back from the muffler shop later today i will record a clip for you. thanks for the heads up with the alignment. the place who's doing it already suggested it so i am having it done. it should be finished in a couple hours

Cool, i'm jealous. I need to get off my ass and put these springs on. I mean it's not that i have A.D.D.,.. it just that,... oh hey look, a squirrel! :)

-Cannon

Edited by Loosecannon

Cannon,

I haven't forgotten about recording that clip of my exhaust for you. I'm just not sure how the best way to do it is. I don't have a digital tape recorder so I might just use the note recorder function on my cell phone and just place my phone on my bumper while i start the car up and revv up the engine for you. hang tight and i'll get it for you tomorrow buddy.