Murdered Edge

Cannon,

I haven't forgotten about recording that clip of my exhaust for you. I'm just not sure how the best way to do it is. I don't have a digital tape recorder so I might just use the note recorder function on my cell phone and just place my phone on my bumper while i start the car up and revv up the engine for you. hang tight and i'll get it for you tomorrow buddy.

You dont have a digital camera that does movies too?

Cannon,

I haven't forgotten about recording that clip of my exhaust for you. I'm just not sure how the best way to do it is. I don't have a digital tape recorder so I might just use the note recorder function on my cell phone and just place my phone on my bumper while i start the car up and revv up the engine for you. hang tight and i'll get it for you tomorrow buddy.

No worries man,.. i already have an exhaust system on my Edge. Thanks tho :)

-Cannon

I have a 3 foot resonator, and then i have the magnaflow, i believe it is. With just the muffler by itself it was way to loud and droning sounding inside the vehicle. But with the added resonator, it's juuuuust right.

-Cannon

do you have the magnaflow kit for the edge or a custom system with magnaflow mufflers(s)?

either way, sound clips please?!?! :)

I've heard the Gibson system and would like to hear the magnaflow system before i decide.

• 1 month later...
It's actually a vinyl overlay, done by a company that does those big vinyl graphics on cars. I had painted it, but it started to chip where bugs had hit it. So the vinyl overlay is much better. No chips, and i can always re-overlay it if need be. Total cost of overlay was $150

-Cannon

what company did you get the overlay from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Here are updated pics,.. some you guys requested (pics of the Ford Emblems). I still haven't gotten off my butt and put the H&R springs on,.. but their fun to look at sitting in my living room, lol.

-Cannon

Love the work you did. I'm just beginning to see what I can do to my ride. I picked up the pearl white which is a little harder to work with.

• 2 weeks later...