SYNC3 V3.4.43 officially released

Just tried it for our 2019 ST and got "oops, something went wrong on our part".

Installed it on my 2019 GT/CS this morning and it works good but.... during install it has to reboot 3x. On the 3rd time it'll tell you to remove the USB but will then go back to saying installing software update after it reboots. You have to remove it during that little window when it reboots or it'll get stuck in a loop and update / reboot for hours. Install time is only 30 minutes so go for a drive and remove it at the 3rd reboot. Otherwise I believe you can remove it at any of the reboots after that but I wouldn't just pull it when it says installing. Bet they're working on that and that's why it keeps saying oops. Should stop and prompt you to remove it and STAY on that prompt until you do.

Edited by ktp1598

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Watrat said:

I never noticed it was doing anything but that might be because I use CarPlay a lot. Was pleasantly surprised when I started up this morning to see the new look. 

So you did nothing to actually start the update process?  I just happened on its own because there is a wifi connection?

27 minutes ago, Watrat said:

Did nothing.  Wasn’t even aware it was available yet. 

Hmmm.  So I guess that means that wifi is active even when the car is turned off.  I have tried several times to update using a USB flash drive but no luck.  I just connected to wifi and checked for updates.  It scanned but never displayed any result - found or not.  Auto update is turned on.  Now that wifi is connected maybe it will update overnight  (but I have my doubts).