svlaming

Blackout chrome

Does anyone know of a place I can get or cut viynal to cover the chrome pecies on my st.

Suggestion, have you looked into having a tint film put on the chrome?  I did not look the Ford ovals on the front and back, had a tint film put on.  I like it a lot better.  

15 hours ago, svlaming said:

Does anyone know of a place I can get or cut viynal to cover the chrome pecies on my st.

??...Is there some chrome on a ST?... Where??... (BTW, it's for that exact reason I bought a Titanium and not an ST...)

Claude. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, 2FAST4U said:

??...Is there some chrome on a ST?... Where??... (BTW, it's for that exact reason I bought a Titanium and not an ST...)

Claude. 

Really just the exhaust tips. 

8 hours ago, Fingernip said:

Well you can't wrap these because of they got too hot... The only good way I can think of would be to have them powdercoated a kind of semi-flat black.

Claude.

30 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

Well you can't wrap these because of they got too hot... The only good way I can think of would be to have them powdercoated a kind of semi-flat black.

Claude.

I wouldn't think they get very hot. They are faux.... I think they might even be plastic or at least plastic "chromed". The real tip is significantly recessed 

8 hours ago, Fingernip said:

If you think that is a bit odd, there is a guy on here that did not buy an St because of the headliner.  Who even looks at the headliner.

I plasti dip the plastic around the exhaust, looks good. And if I get sick of it it'll peel right off

8 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

Claude.

you can def wrap them. Mine have been wrapped black from about 2017-19 and then mid 19 to now in satin purple

68643433-25F5-42BC-96BA-A63BCA7D98C3.jpeg

FE291FBE-BFB7-42C9-9EA3-93FA4054AF2B.jpeg