svlaming

Blackout chrome

Does anyone know of a place I can get or cut viynal to cover the chrome pecies on my st.

Suggestion, have you looked into having a tint film put on the chrome?  I did not look the Ford ovals on the front and back, had a tint film put on.  I like it a lot better.  

15 hours ago, svlaming said:

Does anyone know of a place I can get or cut viynal to cover the chrome pecies on my st.

??...Is there some chrome on a ST?... Where??... (BTW, it's for that exact reason I bought a Titanium and not an ST...)

Claude. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, 2FAST4U said:

??...Is there some chrome on a ST?... Where??... (BTW, it's for that exact reason I bought a Titanium and not an ST...)

Claude. 

Really just the exhaust tips. 

8 hours ago, Fingernip said:

Well you can't wrap these because of they got too hot... The only good way I can think of would be to have them powdercoated a kind of semi-flat black.

Claude.

30 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

Well you can't wrap these because of they got too hot... The only good way I can think of would be to have them powdercoated a kind of semi-flat black.

Claude.

I wouldn't think they get very hot. They are faux.... I think they might even be plastic or at least plastic "chromed". The real tip is significantly recessed 

8 hours ago, Fingernip said:

If you think that is a bit odd, there is a guy on here that did not buy an St because of the headliner.  Who even looks at the headliner.

I plasti dip the plastic around the exhaust, looks good. And if I get sick of it it'll peel right off

8 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

Claude.

you can def wrap them. Mine have been wrapped black from about 2017-19 and then mid 19 to now in satin purple

68643433-25F5-42BC-96BA-A63BCA7D98C3.jpeg

FE291FBE-BFB7-42C9-9EA3-93FA4054AF2B.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, az_edge_st said:

@Nick Halstead what did you use to black out tail lights? Easy to do?

Vivid+ dark tint. Its an air release dry application. Due to curve of taillight it’s not recommended as a first time install, unless you buy enough for 3 sets of lights and understand that you are learning as you go

On 10/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, Nick Halstead said:

you can def wrap them. Mine have been wrapped black from about 2017-19 and then mid 19 to now in satin purple

tail lights look great!

did you take off the exhaust tips to wrap them or were they wrapped in place?

On 10/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, dajo2012 said:

If you think that is a bit odd, there is a guy on here that did not buy an St because of the headliner.  Who even looks at the headliner.

i love the black headliner in my ST!

20 hours ago, ben senise said:

tail lights look great!

did you take off the exhaust tips to wrap them or were they wrapped in place?

Took them off

• Like 1