Gregertech

Help finding side window deflectors

I've been trying to figure out what brand these side window deflectors are, anybody know?

Edge window deflectors 2.png

Never seen any defector quite like this. If you can get near the car again, I'd leave a note on the windshield, telling the owner that you like the deflector and ask if he would send a text to your cell as to the brand & model.

• Like 2

Unfortunately that's not an option. I got the photo from Facebook and have asked over there as well.

Looks similar to the AVS low profile window vent....just even lower and flows better from the lines on the mirror mount.  Pretty sharp!   Do share if you do get some info!

I believe having seen that type of visors on Japanese vehicles.  Maybe check with a Toyota dealer (for some reason that make is what comes to mind...)  If I see them again I'm going to post the make here.  If I can reach the owner I'll ask and post.

Edited by Edgingage

Loads of these wind-deflector sets being sold on eBay.

Here for example. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/To-Fit-2016-Ford-Edge-Smoke-Tinted-Window-Wind-Rain-Deflectors-Adhesive/133010743417?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AEdge&epid=24034930992&hash=item1ef80ee079:g:a9gAAOSw1~Nco3ne

You might need to change your settings to international though, as it looks like most are manufactured in Eastern Europe.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by niceonept