edgeatIU

Just bought 2020 st

I just purchased a 2020 edge st in rapid red, with the upgraded wheels but not the brake pack. I totaled my '16 sport in December chasing someone who stole a vehicle, ( I work at a Ford dealer as a saleman), I Just want some suggestions on how to upgrade the edge cosmetically and performance if anyone has suggestions, I am looking at caliper covers already so have that down. I have also got it tinted. 

You need a tuner if you want more performance.

7 minutes ago, akirby said:

You need a tuner if you want more performance.

yes but which do you recommend, have limited experience with tuners, only time used it was with my dad on his 08 gt500

On 3/12/2021 at 12:39 PM, edgeatIU said:

I just purchased a 2020 edge st in rapid red, with the upgraded wheels but not the brake pack. I totaled my '16 sport in December chasing someone who stole a vehicle, ( I work at a Ford dealer as a saleman), I Just want some suggestions on how to upgrade the edge cosmetically and performance if anyone has suggestions, I am looking at caliper covers already so have that down. I have also got it tinted. 

I would like to try the caliper covers, too. But, worried about excessive heat. Do they affect the brakes?

Also, if you have to take your car in for service, and brake service is needed (covered with my package), is it an issue for them to remove the caliper covers?