19USMC 69

Cargo Cover Recommendation

We just purchased a 2020 Titanium.  A bit surprised it didn't come with a cargo cover. Anyway, we want one. Some I see some on Amazon come with poor recommendations.  I figure someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Tim

^^^^ what enigma-2 said ^^^^

OK, I picked.up this part at a  local dealer.  Without having to pay shipping I saved a few bucks.  Couple of questions.  It appears the unit ties into a couple of recessed rods behind the rear seats. However, I don't see anyway attaching the cover to these. Is there an installation kit I do not have?

If I am correct about where it attaches to the seat backs, is it not impossible to fold the seat backs independently?

The ends  are spring-loaded and engage in recesses in the side plastic trim just behind the rear seats.

• Like 1

In addition to what 1004ron said, it looks like the "flaps" are secured to the rear headrests with straps. But you wouldn't need to use them for the cover to cover 90% of the cargo area. Try slipping the rod end into the recesses and see if that's enough.