Zman31

Climate Control Mode Door

Hi,

Recent issue with my 2015 Edge Titanium, climate mode door will not change from dash vents. No matter what mode I’m in, or what vent position I choose (floor, dash or windshield) the air will only blow out of the dash vents. Everything else works as should, temperature goes hot, cold, A/C comes on, it just will not change which vents it comes out of. I understand that there may be a reset that can be performed, or is it a actuator issue? 

Thanks for reading.

23 hours ago, Zman31 said:

Hi,

Recent issue with my 2015 Edge Titanium, climate mode door will not change from dash vents. No matter what mode I’m in, or what vent position I choose (floor, dash or windshield) the air will only blow out of the dash vents. Everything else works as should, temperature goes hot, cold, A/C comes on, it just will not change which vents it comes out of. I understand that there may be a reset that can be performed, or is it a actuator issue? 

Thanks for reading.

Hey, I also have a 2015 Edge Titanium and i had the same issue with my actuator. I read in here that if you unplug it behind the gas pedal it could reset. I took mine to Brakes Plus and they tried the reset and it didn't work so they ordered a new actuator and for around $200 I no whave windshield defrost and it changes when you swithc to AC.  Hope this helps.