New to the club! Need feedback!

d332y

Different cars, same thing applies though. Don’t go for a canned tune if you’re changing the airflow drastically. If you’re going for turbos and meth and etc you should already be planning for a custom tune because you need to figure out your specific combos VE% and timing desires. A canned tune for my stock edge with a drop in filter has a completely different VE map than anything with different turbos or anything that massively shifts that table around. 

It should honestly be common sense if you’re changing big stuff, you need a big tune. Lol. 

For stock guys though, 100% fine with LMS, and the other guys. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 9:48 AM, NorthroadCreations said:

Hey RidinDirty where did you find your darker emblems and logos? Just got my 2017 Edge Sport about a month ago, and am super intrigued by those! 

2079B5A1-E2CC-4701-AC62-D58A0C40B5CF.jpeg

9EC2B87D-061D-4360-934E-00A563B66590.jpeg

Hey There! I am so sorry, I did not see your post until this morning.  You can get badge overlays for the front and rear "Ford" ovals all over the internet if you do a google search, I got mine on ETSY for like $20 or something, same with the overlays with the centercaps on the wheels, ETSY for $15.  For the rear lettering "EDGE" and "SPORT", I used Hyperdip (a much MUCH better version of plastiDip)- shadow black.  I have actually taken off all of the overlays now (just bc I like to change things up) and I did the Shadow Black Hyperdip on the front and rear Ford Ovals, and I just peeled it off of the FORD in the middle, so now I have Black ovals w chrome lettering inside, and I bought new black/chrome centercaps on ebay for $20.  The EcoBeast overlay for the Ecoboost badge is also on etsy, it says its for a ford fusion, but it fits ours also.  Let me know if you haver trouble finding any and I can help dig up the links to everything.  Hope that helps!

edge front.jpg

edge rear.jpg

edge side.jpg

• Like 1