Wives and girlfriends....

niceonept

11 hours ago, enigma-2 said:

Wow! Nice garage.

I was going to say that, but then thought maybe most American garages were as neat as that. That floor is amazing. Mine is concrete, less than half the size and with a couple of coats of cheap Ronseal garage floor paint!

Edited by niceonept

4 hours ago, niceonept said:

I was going to say that, but then thought maybe most American garages were as neat as that. That floor is amazing. Mine is concrete, less than half the size and with a couple of coats of cheap Ronseal garage floor paint!

I'm fairly certain that garage is in Quebec, Canada.

58 minutes ago, enigma-2 said:

Wait.

Isn't Quebec "in" North America? 

Niceonept mistakenly thought Claude's garage was in the US. We corrected him. So yes technically speaking it is in North America but more importantly it is in the greatest of all countries Canada!

8 hours ago, 1004ron said:

BTW, I'm just two hours drive from London.

I'm 5 hr, 20 min away, but can't travel there anymore. (No passport). Years ago, I used to travel to Quebec Provence to do business at Alcan Marine (& buy Havana's). ?  Would travel as far as Jonquière. Loved Quebec, great people, great food. Easy to pass off though. Just ask them how they liked being owned by the French. (Don't forget to duck).

17 minutes ago, enigma-2 said:

I'm 5 hr, 20 min away, but can't travel there anymore. (No passport). Years ago, I used to travel to Quebec Provence to do business at Alcan Marine (& buy Havana's). ?  Would travel as far as Jonquière. Loved Quebec, great people, great food. Easy to pass off though. Just ask them how they liked being owned by the French. (Don't forget to duck).

If you're in Indiana you won't need a passport to travel the London I was referring to - London KY, not London Canada.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 1004ron said:

If you're in Indiana you won't need a passport to travel the London I was referring to - London KY, not London Canada.

I always knew there were lots of Kentuckys* in London but not that there was a London in Kentucky!image.thumb.png.204e899ae98cde2e51e069e3ba51e267.png

* a KFC restaurant is commonly referred to as a "Kentucky" in the UK

Edited by niceonept
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, handfiler said:

Awesome truck!

Thank you. :) My Dad bought it new and I could use it anytime I wanted to. He didn't put many miles on it. He died 10 years ago and I took over his truck :( . In the 10 years I've had it, I have put on only around 5,000 miles..........

Edited by David Young
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, David Young said:

Thank you. :) My Dad bought it new and I could use it anytime I wanted to. He didn't put many miles on it. He died 10 years ago and I took over his truck :( . In the 10 years I've had it, I have put on only around 5,000 miles..........

Always loved these big American pick-ups. Unfortunately we have fewer than a 1,000 of the F-150 over here  - the roads and parking spaces are just not big enough!

• Like 1