Sign in to follow this  
sdpupillo

Finally Made A Purchase

How's everyone doing? Been wanting to make the transition to something a little more appropriate for a daily driver in the past few years. With a little one on the way, our first, I had no choice. Finally found an Edge that I wanted, a 2016 Edge Sport. It's a little older that I wanted and miles are higher, but with inflated car prices, I bought what best suited our need. Lucky, it's loaded with more that I'll need amenity wise. Will be delivered to us next week and I'm very excited! Been browsing the boards for months so I'm happy I can finally post. I'll make a member thread in the appropriate section upon delivery.

Any rate, happy to be here! Already eying that fresh air intake mod!

Edited by sdpupillo
  • Like 5

Welcome to the  forum, please share some pics... we never tire admiring new member or even old member's pics!

Here's some pictures. Few imperfections, but nothing I can't live with. Only missing the 21" wheels, but I'm happy with everything else.

F3auU6O.jpg

CzDbYxR.jpg

BF9yRaE.jpg

KirfYvJ.jpg

Edited by sdpupillo
  • Like 3

Hi there, welcome to our forum.

That's a great set of pics you have of your Edge there. Looks like a professional photo-shoot!

Love the color. Your story is very similar to mine. I went to look at a 18 sport and ended up taking home a 16 sport and love my ride.