Remote Start stopped working ?

TwittleC

Just got some warranty work (catalytic converter) and the brake line recall on my 2016 edge. Go to pick it up and the remote start doesn't work ( of course it's nothing they did ? anyway other than the setting in the dash which I can't find under settings. And the hood latch what could be the issue? I beep it 3 times and lights just flash but no start no beep nothing. And no CEL any ideas would help before paying them 

No I cannot which is driving me insane. I'm not technologically impaired lol but it is 100 percent not in the settings  on the cluster only thing remotely close is automatic engine shutoff which I assume means it shuts off after 15 min after remote starting 

• 2 months later...
  • 1004ron changed the title to Remote Start stopped working ?
  • 3 weeks later...

OK figured it out dealer said they wouldn't be able to touch it because it after market. I pulled apart. Under the steering wheel it is a logic tech one and I contacted them it went into valet mode(remote start not the car) because they unhooked the battery for so long. So we were able to get it back to proper mode and it works great! Thanks for all the help guys the fix was to hit the start/stop button 5 times very quickly 

• Like 1