mavdoeslife

Ford Power Up History

I haven’t seen anywhere online with all the update notes for the 21 (or 22) Ford Edge with Sync 4A. 

The only update I don’t have the notes for is the first update I received (it was 1.6.x or 1.7.x).

Ford Power-Up 2.3.1

Ford Assistant

Ever wanted to talk to your vehicle? Well, now you can with your own Ford Assistant. Just say,

"OK, Ford" to wake up your assistant and ask questions like "How does my Cruise Control work?"

Your rear view camera system has an update to resolve any blank screens or distorted images.

Completion of this update resolves the safety recall 22S14, and no further action is required.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Edge ® SUV.

Keep in mind that feature availability varies by model. For more information on these features, visit Ford.com/support or your digital Owner's Manual.

Ford Power-Up 2.3.2

Ford Assistant

Note that you may have received some of this functionality in a previous version, but this update has been enhanced.

Ever wanted to talk to your vehicle? Well, now you can with your own Ford Assistant. Just say,

"OK, Ford" to wake up your assistant and ask questions like "How does my Cruise Control work?"

Your rear view camera system has an update to resolve any blank screens or distorted images.

Completion of this update resolves the safety recall 22S14, and no further action is required.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Edge ® SUV. Keep in mind that feature availability varies by model. For more information on these features, visit Ford.com/support or your digital Owner's Manual.

Ford Power-Up 3.5.2

Big things are coming.

Alexa Built-in, the road-going version of Amazon's ever-helpful assistant, is coming to your vehicle soon. This update helps prepare your vehicle for Alexa Built-in and other future improvements. Stay tuned because another download will arrive soon to complete the process. Because of its complexity, this update may take longer than usual. But we promise you, it will be worth it.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Edge® SUV.

Although the Edge is specifically not listed, a quick glance appears that what you show for the later power ups are the same for those used for the mustang. So I would assume the large power up for 1.7.1 is the same that was added for your Edge. 

Anyway, check this out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Power-Up_Version_History