s0lid

Opening a Key

Hello to all,

sorry for the post but i looked all over and did not find any notes on how to open a key (IKT). Accidentally ended up in the washer and

i wanted to open it and let the key dry. the bottom cover is easy but how do you uncover the little board on the inside

thanks for the help

do you have old silica desiccant packs that come with your electronics? pack it in those for a few days in a dry container. I resurrected an iPod this way and did not have to dismantle it.

do you have old silica desiccant packs that come with your electronics? pack it in those for a few days in a dry container. I resurrected an iPod this way and did not have to dismantle it.

Never thought of that but will try it thanks

just be patient and don;t force it early as usually these things can come back UNLESS you try them early and try to send power through wet electronics - that is when the damage can be done and it was fine all along.

BTW, I also recall I set it all on top of my computer bay as that puts out a slight bit of even mild warmth/heat and just slowly adds to the help I believed. speed of drying and full drying is key.

You can also put it in a bowl of rice for a day or so - does the same thing.

well.. I guess it is just time to get one of these then :)

there is a thread on here about them, they work awesome

yeah i was looking at those they look kool thanks

COOKED!!!!

No - RAW!

Well thought i would give a update I tried my key and to my surprise it did not work :banghead: so yes just like Depiry said :hysterical:

COOKED!!!!

Thank you all for your help