Ask A Professional Detailer?

• 1 year later...

Time for me to do an experiment.  The plastic between the front and rear window of the Edge needs a little TLC.  I was considering a cleaner wax but then realized I have some Klasse AIO in my possession.  I may consider using that to bring back the luster/gloss of that piece of trim.  After that, may top it with the sealant glaze and then hit it with a carnuba wax such as P21S.

I already did something similar to the gloss plastic inside of the Edge and it turned out nicely.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Not sure if this thread is still being monitored or not. I bought my 2017 Edge Sport just over a year ago. I like to drive sitting pretty straight up. I knew my head touched the headliner a lot but didn't think much of it until I was riding in the passenger seat on a long road trip and looked over and saw the oil\dirt stain I had left on it. So my questions are 1) what can I use to clean this, and 2) is there a treatment or spray or something I can use to help it not get so dirty in the future?

IMG_0462.JPG

• 1 year later...