New Programs (US Customers) 10/4/10

MrHappy

Interesting! I just talked to the dealer and mentioned this to him and he looked up all the rebates/programs he could find and only one he is coming up with is the $1500 retail cash. I wonder if this is a regional deal (I am in Texas, Dallas area). This dealer is one of the biggest dealers in the Dallas area and is normally on top of deals like this.

I am close to a deal and may miss out on the $750 brochure deal (have request one, but may not arrive in time) and would like to get this if possible.

All incentives are regional - that's why you have to put in your zip code on the websites.

I knew I should have waited but patience and never been one of traits, my brochure arrived today and had the $750 rebate. Only problem I closed the deal a week ago today.

Got a fairly decent deal (invoice - $1500 incentives) plus an extra key and window deflectors.

Would have been nice to have got the $750 but too late now.

There is a new (additional) incentive on the Ford website:

$265

3YR/30,000 Mile PMP (Gas) MY Ford Direct Offer 5

...anyone have a clue what this is? In the fine-print, it says:

5 Program #71846: Ford Extended Service Plan. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 1/3/2011. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

Is this $265 off when purchasing an a new Edge & extended service plan? Or is $265 the cost of an extended service plan if you buy a new Edge? Or... something else entirely? Wondering what PMP (Gas) means? I'm just full of questions! :sos:

Does it say if it is valid with A/Z plans as well by chance?

Also, for anyone who cares, there is another $1500 off for returning Ford Credit customers (lessees or buys I believe) on a purchase. (on top of the retail $1500 off)

I fall into that group because my lease on the MKX is about to expire. I ordered my Sport three weeks ago and the dealer gave me $3000 off. When my Sport arrives I will have to turn the MKX in. I wonder if it's too late to get the additional $750 off at the time of delivery. That would be sweet... I just ordered the brochure from Ford website which should have the additional discount offer.

It can not be combined with A, D, or Z plan.

post-8946-091856900 1289066216_thumb.jpg

Just got my coupon... excludes all plans EXCEPT X-plan, which I'm using for my new Sport which should be delivered in the next couple of weeks.

I'm in Florida, FYI.

So in addition to X plan looks like $1000 + $500 + $750 private offer. Gonna be well under invoice!

Making this choice even easier!

No doubt... not gettin ours for a couple of weeks and would love me some Apple cash! :)

Did you get the coupon in the mail Happy? I went a head and asked my dealer if I could still get it even though the car was already purchased and he said no... so I have a coupon.... expires 12/20/10....

highest bidder anyone?

Did you get the coupon in the mail Happy? I went a head and asked my dealer if I could still get it even though the car was already purchased and he said no... so I have a coupon.... expires 12/20/10....

highest bidder anyone?

If your coupon is like mine, it can only be transferred within your household... nice thought though!

*still waiting on my Edge, coupon in hand*

highest bidder anyone?

Good karma for you? :D Pay for your postage? Does the coupon have your name / address info on it to track it? How'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Good karma for you? :D Pay for your postage? Does the coupon have your name / address info on it to track it? How'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?

It showed up in the mail... yes - does have my name and address on it, so I am thinking it really is nontransferable - cause I would rather pass it on and someone use it then it just go to waste.

Have you signed up for info from ford to be mailed to you?