CanuckG35

2011 Ford Edge/Lincoln MKX Owners Map

Yea it's pretty lonely isn't it? Same on the extreme East Coast.

Meant to say extreme East Coast of Canada lol.

I have finally seen another 2011 limited in my town here in AK - I hope they show up on this forum soon. i have heard rumors of a Black one too. woo hoo, finally some more showing up in Alaska.

I have finally seen another 2011 limited in my town here in AK - I hope they show up on this forum soon. i have heard rumors of a Black one too. woo hoo, finally some more showing up in Alaska.

That's good to hear. Let's hope your dealership is getting some practice with the updates now :-)

Carrie, you should leave a note on their windshield with the website address! :shades: :)

Carrie, you should leave a note on their windshield with the website address! :shades: :)

If I find them parked. My husband was dying laughing at me because we saw a black sport last night pull into a gas station and I wanted him to stop so we could go say hi... he wouldn't. (Sad Carrie) So I have now seen two besides mine and I know of an SEL that was sold. (yes that small of a town and dealerships that I know these things) If any other were special ordered, I don't know about those.

COME ON OTHER ALASKAN'S WHERE ARE YOU?

Just for fun, I created a map for all of the 2011 Edge/MKX owners. To add yourself to the map, simply go to the URL below, click on Additions--->Add Marker - Simple. That's it. :)

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=190546

Bumping this thread to see if we can get more 2011's mapped.... maybe someone will finally join me in AK?