2011 Edge/MKX My Touch and Sync Problems

akirby

I stopped by my dealer this past Saturday with a cousin looking for a car, one of the service techs saw me and said that they have the update, and if I had a hour to kill, they would install it. Sounded good, but they didn't have the SD card for the Nav, so I told him I would wait until mine came in the mail with the card (hopefully soon). He said when I get it, to stop by, and they would do the update, and check to make sure that all is functioning correctly, so this is what I plan to do. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it comes in the mail. It's like waiting for Christmas to come !

Edited by JOEHIO

I stopped by my dealer this past Saturday with a cousin looking for a car, one of the service techs saw me and said that they have the update, and if I had a hour to kill, they would install it. Sounded good, but they didn't have the SD card for the Nav, so I told him I would wait until mine came in the mail with the card (hopefully soon). He said when I get it, to stop by, and they would do the update, and check to make sure that all is functioning correctly, so this is what I plan to do. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it comes in the mail. It's ike waiting for Christmas to come !

Feels like I've been waiting SINCE Christmas... oh wait

:happy feet: I was quite surprised today, when I received my update in the mail. It took exactly 40 minutes for the installation, and all is functioning smoooooooooooothly. Quick response times, phones (LG & IPHONE) paired quickly and work flawlessly, screens ARE more user friendly, I'm happier than a pig in shit ! :wub:

• Like 1

:happy feet: I was quite surprised today, when I received my update in the mail. It took exactly 40 minutes for the installation, and all is functioning smoooooooooooothly. Quick response times, phones (LG & IPHONE) paired quickly and work flawlessly, screens ARE more user friendly, I'm happier than a pig in shit ! :wub:

Congratulations! This bodes well. Looking forward to applying the upgrade to the MKX and really looking forward to getting my upgrade for the Focus.

Awesome!

I'm super excited now... can't wait to be happier than a pig in poop!