TSB on Alignment

Well I took mine in to the Ford dealership yesterday, 2007 Edge SEL with 26k miles and they refuse to do it under warranty, they said it is only covered under the 12 month/12k mile provisional warranty. You got lucky getting a dealership that repaired it under warranty.

Try another dealer - that isn't technically an alignment so I think your dealer is simply confusing the procedure and assuming it's the same as an alignment.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously-the hope is that the tsb "fix" will actually work:) I certainly don't want to have to pay for this-as I just drove it off the lot about two weeks ago. I know this may be kind of forward, but may I ask what dealership (town & state) allowed the warranty to cover it? I'm bringing it in tomorrow am (Friday) & anything I can go in armed with will help. Like the other posts-I'm really "fighting" with the dealership over this whole ordeal. I JUST HOPE THAT CAR DOESN'T pull anymore after all of this. Thanks again for everything!!!!!

UPDATE...

They repaired the pulling, as per the TSB. They did NOT charge me (my 07 edge has 24k miles on it). My brief observation is that the edge does not pull nearly as much, but it still does. I'll be able to tell much better, as my family & I will be traveling several hours to MA. this weekend. As they all amuse themselves with various movies & car games...I'll be analyzing the alignment:)

Thanks again for all of the advice!!