Roof Rails with Panoramic Roof

Apologies if this reply is late. I had checked the box to be notified of posts but never got a notice! Yes, I tie down the front and back but snapped the photo before completing my loading. Not too happy with the anchor system for the front . They look like short pieces of 1/2" PVC Plumbing pipe with strap loops that wedge under the front hood on the left and right side. Miss my Volvo Xc70 that had the tie down bolts you screwed into the bumpers. The same pipe/strap device wedges under the back hatch door for the rear.

Apologies if this reply is late. I had checked the box to be notified of posts but never got a notice! Yes, I tie down the front and back but snapped the photo before completing my loading. Not too happy with the anchor system for the front . They look like short pieces of 1/2" PVC Plumbing pipe with strap loops that wedge under the front hood on the left and right side. Miss my Volvo Xc70 that had the tie down bolts you screwed into the bumpers. The same pipe/strap device wedges under the back hatch door for the rear.

If you don't like that style of anchor, they also make something similar that you bolt under your hood:

https://www.storeyourboard.com/malone-hood-loops-tie-down-anchor-strap/